New album!

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
So, it's supposed to be released this year right? And it's been what, jeez eight years since the last album? :erk:

Damn I want new Testament material! :headbang:

No more recompilations please hehe.

Anyway, this is one of the albums I'm really looking forward to this year, I wonder how it'll be... .

Heck maybe Chuck will do some black-style vocals :p .

I feel a great anxiety, because it's been oh so long since the last album! Their style must have certainly changed, at list a bit.

Maybe it'll be abit more prog? Bay Area thrash prog? :rolleyes:

Well, post yer comments, remarks, feelings and wahtever else comes to yer band about the new album :) .

So, it's supposed to be released this year right? And it's been what, jeez eight years since the last album? :erk:

Damn I want new Testament material! :headbang:

No more recompilations please hehe.

Anyway, this is one of the albums I'm really looking forward to this year, I wonder how it'll be... .

Heck maybe Chuck will do some black-style vocals :p .

I feel a great anxiety, because it's been oh so long since the last album! Their style must have certainly changed, at list a bit.

Maybe it'll be abit more prog? Bay Area thrash prog? :rolleyes:

Well, post yer comments, remarks, feelings and wahtever else comes to yer band about the new album :) .

hahaha DEICIDE it was a huge problem here in Costa Rica cause SOME people here are verry conservatives,to be honest i dont like DEICIDE at all, but for all the DEICIDE fans in costa rica it was a shame too bad for them

I can't wait, I have high expectations. I don't think their style will change much at all. It'll be a mix between the Gathering and their older material I think, sorta like the First Strike Still Deadly sound and feel but with all new material.

hahaha DEICIDE it was a huge problem here in Costa Rica cause SOME people here are verry conservatives,to be honest i dont like DEICIDE at all, but for all the DEICIDE fans in costa rica it was a shame too bad for them

Well the konzert is still on (thank god :p ), it's gonna be on May 5th :headbang: . Anyway, where are ye from?

Mean Machine said:
I can't wait, I have high expectations. I don't think their style will change much at all. It'll be a mix between the Gathering and their older material I think, sorta like the First Strike Still Deadly sound and feel but with all new material.

Yeah me neither! The wait has been SO long, and Testament is SO good! :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :headbang: . Makes ye wonder why they don't release albums more often... :Smug: :mad: :erk: .

I also wonder why didn't anyone create this thread before hehe.

Well the konzert is still on (thank god :p ), it's gonna be on May 5th :headbang: . Anyway, where are ye from?

Yeah me neither! The wait has been SO long, and Testament is SO good! :headbang: :kickass: :worship: :headbang: . Makes ye wonder why they don't release albums more often... :Smug: :mad: :erk: .

I also wonder why didn't anyone create this thread before hehe.

i wasent know that... well good for all the Deicide fans, that concert will be a huge problem here:erk: