new album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexi told me he working on some new stuff now. (by e-mail)
and that he have 2 songs almost finshed and he said that sound
more in the style of every time i die. he's not ready not record yet !!!

kick ass I love Everytime I die hehe. :headbang: Yeah man, not ever band can be like Soilwork and immediatly start working on a new project within the same year (or close) to their last release hehe. I look forward to it though. CoB progress so damn well and you can tell they get better at their intruments at ever album, cant wait to hear a solo from the new album :D

no shit! i wonder how the fuck soilwork does that they just released a new cd this year and already planning a new release in 2002 ! do they not tour or something?ok we're done with this one lets get to work on the next one. where Can i Get soilwork T-shirts or do they make them................ sorry im just ranting

OceanBard,

I thought Alexi doesn't even have any email? He said somewhere he hates computers and doesn't even know how to send an email ;-)

The Soilwork albums already recorded and I think is going to be mixed in December some time. There will be a release around most likely February or something like that hehe. Quick as hell! I am looking forward to it

As for the fake rumor....Alexi really doesnt seem like the e-mail type guy hehe. But I mean, I still cant wait for the new CoB album, it shall slay all.

yeah he dosent like computer thats for sure. thats not any rumors
he working on new stuff. their e-mail is easy : general@cobhc.com
and that is the one the band members use. and who in the hell
dosent know how to send e-mails ? :err: well take a chance
write him and ask him some questions , if you enough interesting he may awnser you ! :lol:

he said that it will sound more heavy metal than speed metal
(tough hatebreeder was more black metal influences but anyway)
just look to his profile anyway and it seems to be his favorite song
he composed for the band...some think that it sound more comercial than other other album. it just sound less extreme music influenced.

OceanbarD seems to be full of himself in my opinion. I havent been here for very long but he seems to be the one with the most bullshit radiating from him.

As for Bodoms new stuff sounding more like 'Everytime I Die', if that happens then I shall shoot myself. It really is a shit song that doesn't deserve the COB name.

Originally posted by Chelloveck
OceanbarD seems to be full of himself in my opinion. I havent been here for very long but he seems to be the one with the most bullshit radiating from him.

As for Bodoms new stuff sounding more like 'Everytime I Die', if that happens then I shall shoot myself. It really is a shit song that doesn't deserve the COB name.

:lol: its pretty much the only thing i can do
chelloveck : laugh. if you trying to atack me personally then fine don't worry i will be able to
send you some bullshit too (since i am suposed to
be able doing a lot...) but if you got a problem
with ppl who know what they talking about , thats
your problem. and if you got a problem with opinion of others that is also yours ! because
every time i die is at the opinion of alexi lahio
the best song he wrote for his band (read the
profiles on the website damn it) its really easy
to understand that he wish to do other songs
that have the same sound. so well say that to alexi that this don't deserve to be a bodom song
(hehe hope he will awnser you...then you will got
bullshited for something) and as far that you want to shoot yourself , well go ahead i won't hold you :heh:

ive been around OceanBarD for a few months, on the Vintersorg board etc, I actually think hes one of hell of a guy with good musical taste!

As for Everytime I Die being a shit song not worth the CoB name, poll people for their favorite song and I guarentee 90% have Everytime I Die listed in the top 3, trust me ive seen it done hehe. Thus you are alone on that feeling my friend :lol:

Everytime I Die RULES! :headbang:

thanks for the support final vision ! this is funny to talk about someone when you dont even know him a bit chelloveck !
and yeah every time i die fucking rock ! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.