New albumcover suggestion. Honest oppinion please!!!

I like it... Really great cover, not as cold as the gray one from a couple of weeks back, it's actually stirring with emotions...

Who drew the cover? (Not the design)

I think it would be cool if the Nightingale part was a little lighter shade(not so dark) and the Alive Again was a bit smaller and less dark on the border of the letters. And maybe move it a bit more to the right. But its cool reguardless. You have a good following and the fans will buy the album either way.

These tiny details matters to me...
It's more important than ever to have a smashing cover. This time I'll really try to get more poeple to listen to our music..instead of selling out and play nu-metal..I wanna concentrate on details that was left out on the other releases of mine...
D

Originally posted by SpeakUSAorDie
I think it would be cool if the Nightingale part was a little lighter shade(not so dark) and the Alive Again was a bit smaller and less dark on the border of the letters.

I like the Nightingale the way it is, but I agree about the border around Alive Again. I almost looks like it's kind of floating in space right now, and I think it would look better if the edges were a little less harsh and it blended in more.

I think it's beautiful. Matt knows i love what he's been doing.
I think its great as it is, but for somereason i keep wondering what it would look like if the nightingale logo was a flat black, but transparent at 50 0r 60%
and the title was in that handwriting that matt did before...

really killer.
Hi dan...wait til you see the bloodbath progress...

Trav

As I stated earlier, I think the cover is nice, although I think the "I" cover is better. The "handwriting" of Nightingale and Alive Again looks awesome.

It's more important than ever to have a smashing cover. This time I'll really try to get more poeple to listen to our music..instead of selling out and play nu-metal..I wanna concentrate on details that was left out on the other releases of mine...

To be honest, I don`t think this cover is one sticking out in the recordstore. Mostly because of the colours. They need to "scream" more to get me interested. At least that`s my opinion. I guess its an individual thing...

Well, that what I have to say. For me, I could`nt care less about the cover. It`s the music that counts, and I know it is going to rule bigtime. Can`t wait to hear it!

Very good indeed!! Only thing I don't like, is the logo and album title, but they'll change, right...
I like the way this is different, than the covers Travis and Sundin has made, although they're doing amazing job also...
When the logo and album titles are changed, this should be the one, this is great! :)

The cover is great :) maybe it doesn't stick out from other CDcovers in a record store,but how many will buy the album just for its cover??? personally speaking,i wouldn't......
Anyway those interested in Nightingale will buy it for sure..as for the new fans i doubt they will find the cover ugly,stupid or childish.

I think it's really cool....but hmm i am bit stuck to the previous one suggested a few weeks ago (hehe blame it on the associations i've made ;) )

i think that the letters of "alive again" are too bright....
otherwise, i'd like to see a cover like "I" that it doesn't say the name of the album, so you can guess it...

i think that alive again should be a cover that really gives you the feeling of rebirth...
well... it's my opinion...

in general, the cover looks great but too happy for nightingale.
bye bye