New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

I like the guitar.. Pink and black together it's cool but weird, it depends... Anyway I would prefer if the guitar was black and dark red.

meinst du das der Rest dich versteht Arvane-Bodom???? *lol*

hast du ein paar mehr Bilder?????

war ja auch nur an ihn gerichtet ;)

some more pics... btw...what do you think about the new ESP NV Std. ?
nv-std_sw.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1onfqk

i think it's pretty cool but i dont like that inlays, i'd have preferred even without inlays cause it looks too pink imo.

what the fuck is this bullshit, is alexi trying to be like all those him/bam margera/cky faggots now? this is getting a bit ridiculous, HAY LOOK GUYZ I'M SO METUL I CAN HAV A PINK GUTAR I'M GUNNA GO GET SOME CHAINS AND PARACHUTE PANTS NOW LALW.

what the fuck is this bullshit, is alexi trying to be like all those him/bam margera/cky faggots now? this is getting a bit ridiculous, HAY LOOK GUYZ I'M SO METUL I CAN HAV A PINK GUTAR I'M GUNNA GO GET SOME CHAINS AND PARACHUTE PANTS NOW LALW.

We don't even know if this is Alexi's design yet though, it could just be something done by ESP without Alexi even knowing just to raise sales, e.g - girls etc.

Who knows.

It's hard to tell, but doesn't the one with the solid stripe look like the US shape?

Actually that one with the solid stripe is the LTD USA Alexi. :)

We don't even know if this is Alexi's design yet though, it could just be something done by ESP without Alexi even knowing just to raise sales, e.g - girls etc.

Who knows.

It is Alexi's design. He designed it, ESP built it for him, and now it's his new signature axe. There will be a green version of it, too. :)

I'm sure Alexi is quite fond of the color pink. Didn't he wear a pink cast when he broke his arm? And I'm sure I've seen him wear pink shirts in some pics

I... actually want one. The version in the pic, not the solid-striped. I'd change the hardware though. Change everything to gold. and change the pickup if it sounds like shit.

it's an EMG-HZ. it wont sound like shit.

and yeah, if it was a deep red and black, i'd get one too.

Most people actually hate those. That's why you get alot of people saying they're gonna buy one and then stick EMG 81/83 in it.

Alexi's HZ's sound good because of his in-built gain boost and his rack amp set up.