New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

Pink and Black to me just screams 12-14 years old. I assume the main market for this guitar will be 13 year old girls or 13 year old girlie guys hearing a guitar solo for the first time, getting their parents to buy it, then finding out its hard and stopping.

But thats just me :p

Pink and Black to me just screams 12-14 years old. I assume the main market for this guitar will be 13 year old girls or 13 year old girlie guys hearing a guitar solo for the first time, getting their parents to buy it, then finding out its hard and stopping.

But thats just me :p
Man... +1. If I ever see a 13 yo girl or some emo band with that pink RV i'm gonna be so ashamed of being a CoB fan lol. Why couldn't he make it green or blue or something? Anything but pink...

Ah well it's too late now. If Alexi dies his hair blonde again, I think It's gonne open season on the Avril jokes lol. God damn... I miss alexi's old look from back in the days, torn jeans black singlets and the black RR's! none of this camo and pink guitars...

Hm.. well, I don't think that 13 year old Emo girls can afford that axe. :D

Yeah, and I kinda miss his old look, too. Now he looks like a gangster-bum. But just a bit. :D

And about the HZ-H4.. I actually like the tone. But maybe I'm going to swap the pup in mine to an 85. If I'll ever have money again. :D

alexi_laiho_2007.jpg

alexi_laiho_2007_2.jpg

alexi_laiho_2007_3.jpg

and here: http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alexipinksawtoothzf3.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alexipinksawtoothbackav1.jpg

What should be wrong with this little treasure? I see nothing bad in it... seriously.

Well, it really seems an unusual choice by Alexi, but I have to say I like this guitar.

Dunno but somehow for me this pink color isn't that suitable for guitars, I'm not pink color hater or something (I don't wear it), but still I think that pink doesn't have much to do with metal... Maybe dark purple will be good.

The inlays are butt-ugly. Not sure about the rest either. Maybe the green one will look better.

What is this "green one" everyone is mentioning?

And is this official, did Alexi design this or is it something ESP have done to raise sales?

@Warheart

I too would like to see this green one :err:

Oh right, I must have missed that. Cheers.

Well in that case, I'd love to see the green one. That old green pinstripe RR that Alexi borrowed from Roope is my fave guitar I've ever seen him use.

Well, its a new RV Alexi Custom Shop guitar, so it could be possible, that we will see him playing this axe on the next gigs :headbang:

If you would get a signature axe from ESP, would you play it live? I would. :) It's his new sig, he designed it. Why shouldn't he play it?

If you would get a signature axe from ESP, would you play it live? I would. :) It's his new sig, he designed it. Why shouldn't he play it?

If he does, he'll probably end up getting boo'd or getting shit thrown at him for being "ghey" or having something to do with pink. :erk: