New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

┼Victim of the Night┼;6048606 said:
But I'm planning to buy a guitar one day... I still don't know what kind/brand and when I'll be allowed to have it.

My favourite guitars are from ESP. :D

If you start playing (e-)guitar, I'd recommend you to buy a Ibanez or Yamaha, they are pretty good low-end-guitars, I mean, good for beginners. Or you could borrow one from a friend or so. That's the better way imo, because then you have more money to buy a better guitar/amp. :D I started with an acoustic guitar, then I borrowed a Marina Strat copy from a friend's father, he didn't use it anymore. A year later or so I bought my Edwards Alexi. :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6048606 said:
The only thing that I know is just that if I should ever buy one... first I'll have to learn a lot of music theory and learn at least a bit to play too, cause I'd never buy a guitar just to admire it on my wall and stop: I wanna hear its "voice"... it's damn sexy. :)

Hm.. I taught myself the whole stuff. Then I had a guitar teacher to learn that theory stuff better, but I forgot almost everything. :D In my opinion, you don't need to know everything about theory, but it's always good to know something. :)

My favourite guitars are from ESP. :D

If you start playing (e-)guitar, I'd recommend you to buy a Ibanez or Yamaha, they are pretty good low-end-guitars, I mean, good for beginners. Or you could borrow one from a friend or so. That's the better way imo, because then you have more money to buy a better guitar/amp. :D I started with an acoustic guitar, then I borrowed a Marina Strat copy from a friend's father, he didn't use it anymore. A year later or so I bought my Edwards Alexi. :)

Hm.. I taught myself the whole stuff. Then I had a guitar teacher to learn that theory stuff better, but I forgot almost everything. :D In my opinion, you don't need to know everything about theory, but it's always good to know something. :)

Oh, well... thanks for your advice, a lot. I'll remember your words, really. :)

scottph is a member on bmusic, esp, and many other forums. I always rememeber that guy because he's virtually owned every immense guitar there is.

Yeah, I know. He's a pretty cool guy, and he has pretty nice gear. ;) I'm in Munich now at my friends, I wanted to visit Scott, but I don't really know how to get to him, and I don't really have time. :D But I think I'll visit him the next time. :)

I think its a pretty sweet guitar, quality wise as well as looking good. Its interesting and different and some people can't handle that

just cuz its pink it meant to be ghey?
i think the product was targeted at the female audience...

I think it was targeted at the fact that Alexi must like pink.

Since I'm a girl, am I not allowed to like blue? Get over it.

if fretboard inlays were not pink but yellow as in the other black ESP it maybe would seem better,but with pink inlays it too much pink for me.I'll wait till I see the green one if it does come out,but I think that fretboard is not for colours,LOL,I would leave the colour only in the pinstripes.

about the one saying that COBHC it's written in the back of the guitar,well,anyone watches at the back of the guitar at gigs.

yeah, I thought you ment Scott :p I bought my SV-NT BMF from him (well, guess you already knew that ;))

I dont really like the pink tho.. It would be cool for a girl to play it, but I wouldn't want it and it would look weird if Alexi would play it... The pink Hello Kitty strat on the other hand is awesome :p I guess that's because it's over the top totally pink with a kitty on it... This is a cool pointy guitar, kinda ruined by pink inlays and stripes

if fretboard inlays were not pink but yellow as in the other black ESP it maybe would seem better,but with pink inlays it too much pink for me.I'll wait till I see the green one if it does come out,but I think that fretboard is not for colours,LOL,I would leave the colour only in the pinstripes.

about the one saying that COBHC it's written in the back of the guitar,well,anyone watches at the back of the guitar at gigs.

Actually.. I love maple fretboards with black inlays (though maples almost always have black inlays.. but I guess that counts as colored :D)

I think the pink Guitar would look much better in guys hands.

Girls with pink guitars look like wannabe bitches, but men with pink guitar just look like badass 80s shredding.

hahaha yeah...i didn't think of that 80s badass shredding thing...it'd be a cool guitar for that type of image (for a guy).

I think the pink Guitar would look much better in guys hands.

Girls with pink guitars look like wannabe bitches, but men with pink guitar just look like badass 80s shredding.

The first thing I thought about the guitar was 80s glam metal/shredding.