New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

Someone said there would. :(:(:(

Yeah, I know. It was me. :D :cry: Some guys from another forum were just joking, and a lot of people really thought that there will be a green version, including me. :D But I think you can order it in green from the custom shop. A guy from the US I think ordered an ESP USA Alexi from the CS in black with "kawasaki-green" paint, gold hardware, painted neck and two Skulls on the 12th fret.

Could be cool.. anyone seen that custom one with blue ? Looked pretty nice

I saw it. Looked pretty cool. Though it was like "baby-blue". :D I'll try to find a pic.

rv_350_no_4.jpg

this one? :D

I like it although I think it'd be better with midnight blue or even a metallic dark blue, and an ebony fretboard.

I played the Alexi Laiho LTD 600 at a shop today... good guitar, but felt bulky and looked tacky, but definetly not bad for the price... would be really cool if it came in black and green.

http://www.guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/2005_export_new/rv_350_no/rv_350_no_4.jpg

this one? :D

I like it although I think it'd be better with midnight blue or even a metallic dark blue, and an ebony fretboard.

Oh, I didn't see that one before. I only saw the USA Alexi with that baby blue stripe. Looks pretty nice though, except the rosewood fretboard, ebony looks much better, especially on such a guitar.

Justinschut said:
The ebony on my SV looks friggin AWESOME btw :D

I know, it's so shiny. :D