New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

Some quick photoshopping:

alexigreensawtooth_blackhardware.jpg

Now that I like, nice job Epi :)

Oh wow, that one with the green pinstripes and black hardware is the only Alexi guitar I would buy!! ESP...Jackson...make it now!!!!

please tell me u photoshoped that shit...
this isnt funny. COB is a fucking metal band.
If this is real, and got Alexi's ok, then the guys have to really look at themselves , and evaluate just how much they are selling out. I hate it.

That as it is looks too 'emo' for my liking. However I reckon that guitar would kick some serious ass if it was black pinstripes on pink.

I think I also prefer the old cut out access to the higher frets

please tell me u photoshoped that shit...
this isnt funny. COB is a fucking metal band.
If this is real, and got Alexi's ok, then the guys have to really look at themselves , and evaluate just how much they are selling out. I hate it.

Are u serious? I don't even know which version of the guitar u are referring to but if u're serious u are a dumbass.

I like the dark red versions and the orange one too, Epi. :)

And, once again, I don't dislike the pink version. I don't like the green version though, it's too green.

nice work Epi.if red w black kardware or green with gold hardware are some day real ESP designs I'll buy one of those.you couñd try now some blue one or the same models but with motherpearl inlays instead the colour ones.and mayhbe add silver harware to red and green ones if you have time.