New Alexi Custom Shop "Ghey" Guitar

Oh... the blackness of my soul, the sorrow in my heart... the deep red of my blood and love for you...

now, let's get this baby on the market and make me some money in case the next album sucks more than AYDY...

<3 Alexi

like the green one much more then the purple one... that purple is just uhh... :erk: but the i would like to see ESP with blood red (like the phenom said) or green pin stripes... that would be fucking awsome...:kickass:

I hate Alexi's ESPs. The lower horn is too long, much like the king v. The new colors are ghey imo. I would like to have Alexi's old Jackson with the green beavels :headbang:

I hate Alexi's ESPs. The lower horn is too long, much like the king v. The new colors are ghey imo. I would like to have Alexi's old Jackson with the green beavels :headbang:

those are american versions... you have japanese version where they are similar length as jackson...

and yeah... definitely, jackson with green bevels... :kickass:

Wow, awesome, I was thinking about buying such an Alexi ESP, but I think I just keep it with Ibanez, it plays better for me, but every1's got his own favorite guitar, isnt that right? I'm gonna buy the Ibanex XTP700 once i've got enough money lol.
images.php.jpg

www.musicstore.de =D