New Amorphis album

I'm pretty sure we will hear all bonus songs eventually. Maybe not at the release day (which is sad of course), but eventually they will be in web.
Now I think they said there was 15 songs, so there will be 6 bonus tracks.
Dead Man's Dream, My Future, His Story and New Song which leaves 2 to be released in the future. Probably with upcoming singles from the album.

It's all about making money after all.

Yes, no doubt we will all hear the so called 'bonus' songs, but I would bet they most of us will find them illegally and for free.
Like most record labels, NB are a dinosaur living in the past, with the business model of trying to milk the fans with all these different versions.
Not too mention holding us to ransom with the 'mail order' exclusive releases and ripping us off with ridiculous shipping charges.

521617_359587364150130_561310514_n.jpg

Yes, no doubt we will all hear the so called 'bonus' songs, but I would bet they most of us will find them illegally and for free.
Like most record labels, NB are a dinosaur living in the past, with the business model of trying to milk the fans with all these different versions.
Not too mention holding us to ransom with the 'mail order' exclusive releases and ripping us off with ridiculous shipping charges.

My thoughts exactly.
I would gladly give X cents for each bonus song, but not packed with all the other ones, which I'd already have on a disc anyway. I don't exactly need 5 discs of pretty much the same material and I don't have much space on the shelves anyway.
So there it is - NB tries to get my 60 euro (for example) with outdated commercial tricks, but would only get 15. And it could have gotten 20...

Hey, at least they may be including a B-side on the single this time. How many times has NB tried to sell a single with two songs that are on the album to us?

Because, you know, you just gotta have the artwork for that single.

I think the most interesting thing for me about Circle will be, Tomi's vocals.
It will be the first time TJ hasn't recorded his vox under the watchful eye of Marco Hietala, with Amorphis.
So the singing is bound to be a little different to what we have become used to with the previous 5 albums.
Having PT work with the band is probably a welcome change for all of us.

Tomi at it again.

When will the video be released?

Both Tomis ;)

Don't know. I've simply lost track of everything and just wait for next Thursday.

BTW, yeah, Narrow Path sounds very intriguing. Who would've expected Amorphis to write an Irish folk song?
All in all, I think this is going to be a killer album. Way better than TBOT.

Both Tomis ;)

Don't know. I've simply lost track of everything and just wait for next Thursday.

exactly.Maybe it will be released in 5-6 versions one for Europe one for Japan one with 30 more seconds one with 30 seconds less one without sound etc etc:Spin:

Can't wait till 19 of this month...

The new "single" (i.e. The Wanderer) will be premiered at radiorock.fi around 16:30 Finnish time today, that's in 1 1/2 hours.

There's gonna be a Circle listening session at Bar Bäkkäri in Helsinki next Tuesday at 7 pm.

one without sound etc etc:Spin:

Oh, don't give them ideas! I can still remember the shock and confusion with the flawed Skyforger digipak.

The new "single" (i.e. The Wanderer) will be premiered at radiorock.fi around 16:30 Finnish time today, that's in 1 1/2 hours.

Maybe someone was right by suggesting that they will release the entire album by the piecemeal by the 19-th.

Can't make the Nuclear Blast preview tonight because of obligations, but gods help me if I didn't just order a second copy of the CD/DVD from NBUSA just because it's a t-shirt combo with the LP artwork on the tee. I could order the shirt from Recordshop X, but with the exchange and shipping it comes out the same so I'm treating it as if I ordered the shirt and they gave me a free copy of the CD.

Ah versions after versions and bonuses ... well it is fine, I will hunt them down with time and when they are released. Anyway, I have listened this AMORPHIS - "Circle" Sampler + Track By Track Commentary and I have a good feeling of all of the songs but my attention and likes are with Shades of Gray, Mission, Narrow Path, The Wanderer, Nightbird's Song,Hopeless Days and Enchanced by the Moon. Oh maybe it would have been better to say it vice versa, songs which i did not like as much but I bet I love them ALL. :devil: