New ampsim: TSE X30

And I guess free things can sound awesome :p

If free amp sims can sound 900% better than commercial (or even better than real amps maybe) I want free reverbs, compressors, EQ's whatever :OMG:

Here is what I'm waiting for:

Krankenstein
Dual Rec
Tubescreamer
Savage

Then I can die happy :worship:

I've got the Intel Dual Core E6600.

TSE 1.03: about 5% usage.
TSE 1.5beta: about 50% usage.

And all of that with the default setting (Mono, etc.). It's so frustrating when everyone says thios version is even better then the older one :Smug: ... Don't know where the problem is...

Im running a Q9650 and Im getting the same results with 1.03...downloaded yesterday.

Other than the .10% cpu difference, Im getting better results with 1.02. I like the sound, feel, and the way it plays, better than 1.03, maybe Im doing something wrong if 1.03 is supposed to be better than 1.02? Things like...I get, hear More artifacts in the tails of palm mutes, dislike very much, or leads just seem to sound like a Sim, etc. Sometimes I get a huge spike in cpu, see attached pic??? Anyway...all in all its a FANTASTIC sim. Thank you!

Me too Onqel ! I get not sound at 48 Khz in Reaper. All older versions work great !!

The Cpu use is high as hell too, near 60%. All older versions it is too low.
I get NO SOUND with 1.5beta too.

Thank you for this great sim Onqel.

Scott:headbang:

The plugin should work on all samplerates now.. Please verify this, and I will make the update official.. The Trafo stays at the moment, the idea I got from the Savage schematic didn't sound any good.. (I don't know if that part of the schematic was correct or not, but it changed the tone too much) .. Download link is on the first page, or one page ago :p

^
Too all mac users rich enough to buy that overpriced junk, knowing that you would not get as many free plugins as you would get on a PC...

DONATE 500$ each so onqel can buy a mac and port the amp to it.

Or stop whining.

Wow, the clips sounds awesome! I'll download this AmpSim right away! :)
BTW What do you use for cabinet simulation and what IR files do you use?
Please provide download links. ;)

^
Too all mac users rich enough to buy that overpriced junk, knowing that you would not get as many free plugins as you would get on a PC...

Or stop whining.

Or we can take our "overpriced junk" that poor people can't buy because they are to lazy and do this:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/production-tips/549801-gclip-mac-yes-2.html

and hope it works with this plug as well.

anyways, James might be glad to have you here:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/off-topic-tavern/553028-one-thing-i-cant-really-do-mac.html

yes, I will buy a PC and mess around with bugs and failures. Why the heck the German government is thinking of a special Anti-Virus-Programm??? Thank you Microsoft for wasting our taxes.
Sorry for OT...

95% of viruses are made for Windows because 95% of people use windows (either at work or at home).
Viruses and malware can be created for every operating system, I mean there's even a fucking iPhone virus out there. It's not Microsoft's fault that people tend to use their OS (this coming from a guy who's writing this post on an Ubuntu machine)

^

Or stop whining.

I think I'm in a MUCH better position than you in telling whether my computer was overpriced or not, thanks.

Anyway, let's keep this thread clean of the mac vs pc thing, I think we can all agree that we've seen enough of it recently. I'll gladly donate once there's a mac version, and I didn't mean to whine, it was merely a non-direct way to ask if there's any progress in that field.

but I have searched everywhere and cannot find any info on what a catharsis impulses is. If it is needed for the amp sim, which I like as is, I woud like to get it and try my hand at it. Is it a vst pluggin that needs to go into the chain? And how do I use it and where do I get it? Thanks for any info guys. The tse sounds awsome right out of the gates man!!!

There's something I never asked. What real amp is this amp sim based on?

engl530.jpg

g51598n160.png