New Black Dahlia Murder album coming out!!

I mean of course your gonna "win" the argument being were on a TRV KVLT Metal website, but I like them. But alot of you people act like if someone likes a band in this type of scene they don't know anything about metal.

The fact that you still use dumb stereotypical phrases like TRV KVLT to describe people who don't like shitty fucking bands indicates to me that you don't know anything about metal.

...and quite frankly, there's probably a larger ratio of people that like this kinda stuff on this board at this point anyway.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

While I don't love this band, they're pretty good. They've progressed from a seemingly regular deathcore band, to pretty much a death metal band, and I've always loved Trevor's vocals.

I don't think anyone on this board listens to music with that in mind. I don't know why it's so hard to comprehend why someone would like, say, Bolt Thrower and not like The Black Dahlia Murder without bringing the idea of being "kvlt" into the spectrum.

I just don't like people putting Black Dahlia Murder in the same catagory as like Trivium or Job For a Cowboy. I don't seem to be the only one with my opinion also. I've read nothing but good reviews on.

Metal-Observer.com
Metalreviews.com
Metal-Archives.com

I wouldn't go as far as to say they are as bad as those two bands either, but they still have several musical characteristics I (and others) don't care for. They're riff-work is in the same style as Slaughter of the Soul. I find that style to be generic and devoid of any noteworthy songwriting components. It's just not the kind of thing I look for in metal.

Well I wasn't calling TBDM the most original band ever...In Fact I even stated that there pretty much a throwback band to the 90s but they do it better then most of metalcore bands. And I like the song writing...Originality isn't always that big of a deal unless there blatant ripoffs.

How the fuck are these similar?

Dark blue and black color scheme... title and band name in exact same place and color... steps leading up to the building in plain sight...

You know what... it's easier to just say that they suck and I fucking hate them.