New Black Dahlia Murder album coming out!!

Never liked COB. They just have such a wimpy, repetetive sound. Again, this is my opinion, haha.

I don't even know where this thread is going. It looks like one of those, "No, X band is X-X/X genre, not X-X/X/X-/-X genre, idiot".

Because they released one bad album?

Your taste is mostly complete and utter shit.

One bad album?

Hatecrew was decent
Are you dead Yet? Is terrible
and This new one has got to be one of the worst albums i've heard all last year...bloodrunk stinks and I don't like it.

My taste is mostly complete utter shit? No i think yours is for liking newer bodom.

One bad album?

Hatecrew was decent
Are you dead Yet? Is terrible
and This new one has got to be one of the worst albums i've heard all last year...bloodrunk stinks and I don't like it.

My taste is mostly complete utter shit? No i think yours is for liking newer bodom.

Follow the Reaper is good... HCD and AYDY? arent horrible... And no u is a great comeback.

First few posts in this thread had me laughing to tears!

Then it turned into a bitchfight...fucking queers stop arguing in every single thread, this thread could have been the pinnacle of comedy, but no you had to bitch about wtf is melodeath and kvlt and fucking gay ass finnish flying fucks!!

Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane - NOT melodeath.

It's melodic black/death metal (though, I personally think it leans more towards death metal). I don't know if you differentiate between melodeath and melodic death metal but they are definitely more of the latter.

Get your shit together and quit being such an elitist monster.

Was that directed towards me?

I think they've been gradually declining in quality. I really liked Unhallowed. Total AtG worship, but done quite well. Obviously people who hate Gothenburg-style melodic death metal and detest metalcore will hate the Black Dahlia Murder. Miasma was good but not as good as Unhallowed and moved to much towards deathcore. I just got Nocturnal and I thought it was a lame retread of Unhallowed (Deathmask Divine being a poor man's Closed Casket Requiem). Also, that dude's screams have gone from good (Unhallowed) to incredibly irritating. The new song actually sounds like something off Miasma.

It's melodic black/death metal (though, I personally think it leans more towards death metal). I don't know if you differentiate between melodeath and melodic death metal but they are definitely more of the latter.

Was that directed towards me?

Not even close. They're more black metal than anything else especially considering storm of the light's bane. To say other wise is ridiculous, if that's the case we might as well call catamenia melodic death metal, :lol: (which I'm cuurrently listening too!! eskhata!!!!)

Yes, wanna fight about it?

WeareInflames...I COMPLETLEY disagree, I think The Black Dahlia Murder have gotten better with ever release...Miasma was more technical and still Melodeath goodness and Nocturnal is the best album they have released...Better riffs, better solos, better drumming, better production, they sound better live now too.

Not even close. They're more black metal than anything else especially considering storm of the light's bane. To say other wise is ridiculous, if that's the case we might as well call catamenia melodic death metal, :lol: (which I'm cuurrently listening too!! eskhata!!!!)

Yes, wanna fight about it?

You know I once got in a debate about Storm's bane also and I thought it was more Melodic Death Metal also. I see the black metal but the melodies and production are totally not black metal.

Unhallowed is definitely black metal though...That intro is godly