NEW Bloodbath item: Mock the Cross t-shirt

To the people who are asking for pics of the Mock the Cross shirt.. there have been pics up on http://bloodbath.biz/ since the shirt has been up. Links right under the icon in the merch section. Here they are:

mtc_front.jpg

mtc_back.jpg

I dont know why, but to me, the bloodbath shorts are pretty boring. not bad but boring. I aint got one, and wont buy one so far. there could be more gore and evilness on the shirts. ^^

What are you talking about????? The RTC, the BD, the "Suck my guts", the Wacken Carnage, and now especially the mock the cross are all gory/cool/AWESOME enough to buy! And the other ones are just classic! Honestly, Bloodbath shirts are up there as some of the best shirts around IMO.

I love the new shirt. Stunning! So full of details and the print itself looks awesome too. Need to get one.

Suck my guts is a bit more gore-ish imo. IT also fits better to what the song is about, that cannibal in Rotenburg or what it's called- he wasn't too interested in having a penis in his large intestine, he wanted to eat someone. I was always confused about that though, is the song out of the perspective of the guy the cannibal is eating? It obviously must be but if the song's about the cannibal, it doesn't properly make sense

the story is obviously about that guy who posted on the internet that he's searching for someone to eat him
and he actually found one!!!
the part with the daughter is fictional.