New Bloodbath Video!!

Apr 15, 2008
Croatia
There are also rumours saying that Bloodbath might shoot a video for one of the songs off The Fathomless Mastery and we can confirm that to be true. Stay tuned to find out what song it will be and much more.

Fuck Yeah!
I hope that video will be recorded for At the Behest of their Death!!!

fucken great news!!!! :D I think that the song will be iesous or mock the cross... drink from the cup of heresy would be my choice, though.

fucken great news!!!! :D I think that the song will be iesous or mock the cross... drink from the cup of heresy would be my choice, though.

I hope it's not Iesous. I just don't like the song at all.

Hopefully

Drink from the cup of Heresy or Slaughtering The Will To Live. I'm guessing it will be Mock the Fucking Cross which is fine with me.

Just thinking of the kind of death metal they actually rotate on Headbangers Ball for example, I EXPECT Mock the Cross (which is an awesome song, obviously), but I WANT it to be Iesous or Treasonous.

Either way, aweosme news!
It will be killer to see a full production video :D

-D

While it will probably be either Mock the Cross or Slaughtering the Will to Live (given those are the songs they released first when promoting the album), I would love At the Behest of Their Death, Treasonous, Iesous, or Hades Rising (yes!!). Those would be so intense.

I could imagine Hades Rising being an amazing video if done right. But my guess is also Mock the Cross, which isn't bad either. Looking forward to the video, now Bloodbath can finally invade MTV

I was just imagining a Bloodbath video and look what happens, that's great news.

I don't really care what song is it, but Wretched Human Mirror would be awesome.

it wont be iesous, im pretty sure. i dont think they will use the song cos of the guest vokillz

hoping for devouring the feeble :lol: