New CD's that you have gotten recently

Been quite some time since I splurged on some CDs... Thanks to Mike for Blizaro & Order of the Solar Temple!

The Order of the Solar Temple - S/T
The Gates of Slumber - The Wretch
Solstice - Lamentations
Solstice - Halcyon
Blizaro - Strange Doorways
Trouble - Simple Mind Condition
Pentagram - Turn To Stone
Saint Vitus - Heavier Than Thou
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams
Funeral Circle - Sinister Sacrilege
Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre

did this post get stuck in cyberspace from 1990 and now finally post via dial up????

Misfits Evilive II was around in 1990??? Was Michale Graves even born yet!!! LOL.......

Two albums I love that I no longer had in the collection that I was happy to find at Reckless at a decent price.

In a way going to Reckless made me glad I don't live in the city anymore.

I would be more broke than I already am!!!!!!!!!!!

Misfits Evilive II was around in 1990??? Was Michale Graves even born yet!!! LOL.......

Two albums I love that I no longer had in the collection that I was happy to find at Reckless at a decent price.

In a way going to Reckless made me glad I don't live in the city anymore.

I would be more broke than I already am!!!!!!!!!!!

it is funny...that Reckless literally rarely gets in new stuff it seems. Majority of the metal stuff has been sitting there since the last time I was there early in the year asides some oddball stuff. The one on North Ave is tons better it seems. I was more impressed with Rolling Stone Records this weekend now with their metal section.

Remainder of Amazon gift card and a few others:

At the Gates - At War With Reality
Crystal Eyes - Killer
Horrendous - Ecdysis
Riot - Unleash the Fire
Sister Sin - Black Lotus
Devin Townsend - Ziltoid 2

Been quite some time since I splurged on some CDs... Thanks to Mike for Blizaro & Order of the Solar Temple!

The Order of the Solar Temple - S/T
The Gates of Slumber - The Wretch
Solstice - Lamentations
Solstice - Halcyon
Blizaro - Strange Doorways
Trouble - Simple Mind Condition
Pentagram - Turn To Stone
Saint Vitus - Heavier Than Thou
Candlemass - Ancient Dreams
Funeral Circle - Sinister Sacrilege
Cathedral - The Carnival Bizarre

Thanks for the support! The Order of the Solar Temple is one of my favorite discs of 2014

No problem; glad to! :)

I just listened to it twice today. Really different than what I expected, but good. I got a very big Deep Purple/Rainbow vibe.:headbang::kickass:

Yep, I know everyone (including me) was expecting a more doom feeling but they totally just rock out Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, and Rainbow. All the 70s heavy rock/proto metal heads will be happy with this one.

No problem; glad to! :)

I just listened to it twice today. Really different than what I expected, but good. I got a very big Deep Purple/Rainbow vibe.:headbang::kickass:

Yep, I know everyone (including me) was expecting a more doom feeling but they totally just rock out Deep Purple, Blue Oyster Cult, and Rainbow. All the 70s heavy rock/proto metal heads will be happy with this one.

Some promos, trades + new buys:

Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak LP
Vardis - Gary Glitter Pt.1 7"
Stone Dagger - Demo 7"
Satan - tour shirt
Order of the Solar Temple - got the CD from Emery finally
Giant Squid - Minoans Promo
Iron Saviour - Unification CD

Solar Temple album is feckin great. Was definitely expecting more doom but Matt went totally proto-metal and old occult rawk for this. Favorite tracks are "Aeon of Horus", "Cult of Rock and Roll" and then one of the faster ones in the middle who's title escapes me. Very nicely done and excellent recording.

The Iron Saviour disk might be perfect power metal. I've always liked em but never really gotten into an album besides the S/T, but wow. Painkiller meets Powerplant.

Giant Squid is cool. Sludgy and ambient prog rawk with a Hellenic bent. Plus one of the members is an illustrator and made a flash animation about the album's lyrical topic. It's got titties. So, there's that
http://www.aaronjohngregory.com/#!demise-of-the-minoans/c1mau

The Satan shirt is a size small. That's all they had left. But it's cool, suits my girlish figure

I'm sure everyone knows my thoughts on Thin Lizzy and Stone Dagger by now

From yesterday and today, some pre-order arriving, Half Price Books shopping with my dad (15% Off coupon) and other stuff from the past week:

CD:

Exodus - Blood In Blood Out (CD/DVD)
Iced Earth - Plagues of Babylon (CD/DVD)
Gary Moore - Victims of the Future
Silent Knight - Power Metal Supreme (#64/100)

LP:
Iron Maiden - Women in Uniform 7" (reissue)
Iron Maiden - Twilight Zone 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - The Trooper 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Flight of Icarus 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Aces High 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills 7" (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Live After Death (Reissue)
Iron Maiden - Powerslave (Reissue)
Led Zeppelin - IV (Super Deluxe Edition Box Set)
Michael Buble - Christmas (Red)
Queen - Hot Space
Scorpions - Virgin Killer
Wishbone Ash - Pilgrimage

Leave me alone Bob