New CD's that you have gotten recently

p19ek0e6m41d431vlaj7i1qah1kbf4.jpg

I liked from what I have heard from these guys. I was going to order the first CD when it came out but got lazy. Now I am two behind.

It's quite good. Kinda like your old girlfriend who never aged. A prime Helloween & Maiden knockoff but one that makes me wistful for the better time in music.

Here's some stuff I've gotten the last few weeks

Brainstorm - Honey from the B's dvd
Tankard - Fat, Ugly and still (A)Live dvd
Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Democracy 3-D Bluray
Black Sabbath - Live...Gathered in Their Masses Bluray
Gojira - The Flesh Alive bluray

Hawkwind -This is Your Captain Speaking...Your Captain is Dead: The Albums and Singles 1970-1979
Arkham Witch - Demos from the Deep
Gorguts - Obscura (reissue)

Black Sabbatgh - Live...Gathered in Their Masses Bluray

I only have the DVD version, but I really enjoyed it (Ozzy isn't as good as Ronnie was for the 2 Heaven and Hell DVDs, but the rest of the band here was on point). Do you have the awesome limited edition version with the 3 extra songs? (I think it is Under The Sun, Dirty Women, and Electric Funeral... was bummed it didn't come with those songs, but wasn't paying the extra at the time for it)

I only have the DVD version, but I really enjoyed it (Ozzy isn't as good as Ronnie was for the 2 Heaven and Hell DVDs, but the rest of the band here was on point). Do you have the awesome limited edition version with the 3 extra songs? (I think it is Under The Sun, Dirty Women, and Electric Funeral... was bummed it didn't come with those songs, but wasn't paying the extra at the time for it)

I'd have to check if I have that one. Yeah, I'm mixed on Ozzy nowadays but I heard this was a good performance.

And duh. Ozzy has never been the singer Dio was. However, I'm definitely an Ozzy-era guy in terms of their catalog.

I'd have to check if I have that one. Yeah, I'm mixed on Ozzy nowadays but I heard this was a good performance.

And duh. Ozzy has never been the singer Dio was. However, I'm definitely an Ozzy-era guy in terms of their catalog.

I find it hard to say whether I think the 3 Dio era albums were stronger than the first 3 Ozzy era albums... But the whole Sabbath catalogue is pretty good for me, even Gillan, Martin, and Hughes (and even albums like Forbidden and Technical Ecstasy). But yeah, Dio was also ten times the frontman as Ozzy.

Also, Dio's solo material >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ozzy's. Except Angry Machines; not sure what happened there.

CDs:

The Aristocrats - s/t
The Aristocrats - Culture Clash (CD/DVD Deluxe)
The Aristocrats - Boing, We'll Do it Live! (2cd/dvd deluxe)
The Aristocrats - Secret Show: Live in Osaka (autographed)
Axe Crazy - Angry Machines
Evil Killer - Lethal Assault
Kyrie Ellison - Untld Stories: The Scriptures of Sadness
Metalian - Metal, Fire & Ice
Raging Fire - Caught in the Game