New CD's that you have gotten recently

Just picked up some used CDs from a buddy:

Altar of Oblivion - Sinews of Anguish
Warning - Watching From A Distance
Penance - Proving Ground
The Gates of Slumber - Conqueror
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

I'd go one step further and say that it obliterates La Raza. Then again, La Raza was a steaming pile of shit.

I really liked the first four songs from La Raza (Loose Cannon, Head On, Get Off The Fence, and Left Hook From Right Field). The rest of the album, though? Ehhh...

The Helloween is a grower but if you ever get a chance to meet them.. Don't. The Deris era is hit and miss. I love albums people dislike. Rabbit Don't come Easy etc.

Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

If you are insinuating I am a fanboy, while that is partially true, I have never had issues speaking negatively about "meh" efforts, such as Keepers III and the last one.

It means we tend not to agree. I personally loved the last album. I find this one to be very lackluster, dare I say possibly the worst Deris album.

Rabbit rules. I also love pink bubbles.

What was your experience with the band???

I met all of the current lineup and they were all really cool.

VIP when they toured with Gamma Ray. Kai was cool. Deris didn't show and Weikath was a real prick.

TDD: Glad to finally meet you. Been a fan since Keepers 1 in 1987.
Weikath: Why didn't you try and see us before (sarcastically)?!? Then says something in German and the band mates also chortle along.
TDD: You never played the city I lived in at the time.
Weikath: More German. More unpleasant laughter.

Just assholes making fun of someone who had been listening to them for over 20 years. Now, this didn't impact my listening to the band but they are running on fumes now. The occasional good but not great album notwithstanding.

TDD - that sucks. Yeah on the last tour most of the band came out back and hung out for over an hour.
I got everything I brought signed.

Marcus and Mikael were patient as obviously it was a LOT for them to sign.