New CD's that you have gotten recently

The new one is the most diverse they've ever sounded. It's really good but to me there were not any stand out tracks like the last couple. The new one was just solid overall, which is a good thing. No real filler.

Agreed. I've listened a few times, and while it's a really good album, there hasn't been song i can sit down and know in my head without hearing it, like their first 3 albums. Still one of the best of 2015 though.

Hasn't clicked with me either. It's rocky like 1984 & 1985 but not as catchy. It's like a soft Nothing Exceeds Like Excess.

It could be a great album if... there weren't so many DAMN songs on it. Some know here I've bitched about through the years are these bands that feel they have to fill that CD. Discs don't have to be 15 songs long. I would prefer 8-10. I think had they cut the filler it would be good, but the longer the disc plays, I do tend to get a bit tired of it.

It could be a great album if... there weren't so many DAMN songs on it. Some know here I've bitched about through the years are these bands that feel they have to fill that CD. Discs don't have to be 15 songs long. I would prefer 8-10. I think had they cut the filler it would be good, but the longer the disc plays, I do tend to get a bit tired of it.
I completely agree. Sometimes I just want to scream at the world, "Reign In Blood was 29 minutes long! And we liked it that way!!!"

Amazon UK order:
Loudblast - Sublime Dementia (reissue)
Loudblast - Disincarnate (reissue)
Loudblast - Cross the Threshold (reissue)

Amazon USA:
Hibria - Blind Ride
Enforcer - Into the Night

Motorhead - Live (one of those cheapo live discs. Had it before. Always liked it since it is from the Another Perfect Day era when Brian Robertson refused to play the Classic material)