New CD's that you have gotten recently

Rainbow_Denver_1979-500x500.jpg

Ironsword - None But the Brace
Bashful Alley - It's About Time
Tokyo Blade - Night of the Blade - The Night Before

All 3 cd cases were cracked but the BA and TB were completely shattered and caused major damage to the tray cards. Im officially done with Shadow Kingdom for good now

I'm sure they intentionally sent you damaged product. Seriously that is kind of a forum dick move just to toss something so vague out there like this. Did SKR not offer to fix the issue? Did you even contact them about it? You kind of just posted here as if they have purposely fucked you again. Jeez man shit happens.

Ironsword - None But the Brace
Bashful Alley - It's About Time
Tokyo Blade - Night of the Blade - The Night Before

All 3 cd cases were cracked but the BA and TB were completely shattered and caused major damage to the tray cards. Im officially done with Shadow Kingdom for good now

I'm sure they intentionally sent you damaged product. Seriously that is kind of a forum dick move just to toss something so vague out there like this. Did SKR not offer to fix the issue? Did you even contact them about it? You kind of just posted here as if they have purposely fucked you again. Jeez man shit happens.

I have had numerous issues with SKR in the past, on the business side and the personal side. Packing was extremely poor on these cds.

Yes i did send an email about it with pictures and all. I got one back saying "we're closed this week. We'll fix this when we reopen."

I'll just stick to ordering my Shadow Kingdom wants through Hells Headbangers.

I have had numerous issues with SKR in the past, on the business side and the personal side. Packing was extremely poor on these cds.

Yes i did send an email about it with pictures and all. I got one back saying "we're closed this week. We'll fix this when we reopen."

I'll just stick to ordering my Shadow Kingdom wants through Hells Headbangers.

Why did you order from them again if you previously had problems?