New CD's that you have gotten recently

Yeah, I don't know. I think I didn't really give them much of a chance before the fest when they played. Left after one song. But I had the urge to check out more, and really have liked it. Enough to buy all the albums.
Even as someone who's always liked Grim Reaper, I'm not sure it's necessary to get all their albums. They are pretty much the same.

Yeah, I don't know. I think I didn't really give them much of a chance before the fest when they played. Left after one song. But I had the urge to check out more, and really have liked it. Enough to buy all the albums.
Yeah. It happens. Where a band clicks after you get a chance to see em.

Metal Market haul:

High Heeler - Force and Finesse
King Heavy - s/t
Mindless Sinner - Master of Evil
Mindless Sinner - Turn on the Power
Mythra - Warriors of Time Anthology
Quartz - Against All Odds
Sacred Few - Beyond the Iron Walls

I could easily bought more yesterday as well...this was the first time in a long time that the market had a lot of new vendors and everyone had a lot of newer stuff. it was great to see...sadly with being close to end of the year and christmas...i had to hold back.

Few here may know or care, but very excited about this trade haul:
All vinyl...

Motorhead - Aftershock
Dr Know - F*ck Off and Die
7 Seconds - Live! One Plus One
7 Seconds - Praise
Government Issue - s/t
Government Issue - Joy Ride

Spellcaster - ST LP

Wow, this LP rips!!!!
Foolishly I assumed this was another lame retro metal band with kids singing about drinking beer, kickin ass, riding the beast, being reckless and wild, etc, etc.........

giphy.gif

BIRD IS THE WORD. BIRD IS THE LAW.

I like that Spellcaster album a lot but haven't listened to it in a bit. Should remedy that soon.

Today I got a boxset in the mail of the first 3 SAMAEL albums. Looks and sounds great. Worship Him and Blood Ritual are two of my favorite albums of all time and I enjoy Ceremony of Opposites quite a bit too.

Reactions: CiG