New CD's that you have gotten recently

3 Inches of Blood - Long Live Heavy Metal

Seems to be a cross between Here Waits Thy Doom and Fire Up the Blades. I really liked the raw production of Here Waits thy Doom (particularly the drums). This album has cleaner production but still has the tradition metal vibe. The new album also brings back some of the more harsh growl vocals.

BIRTHDAY HAUL:

Artillery - My Blood
Beyond the Bridge - The Old Man and the Spirit
Brainstorm On the Spur of the Moment
Iron Mask - Black as Death
Mystic Prophecy - Ravenlord
Realm - Endless War
Royal Hunt - Show Me How to Live
Virgin Steele - Age of Consent
Scorpions - Get Your Sting and Blackout 3-D Bluray

Nice finds man! ^

I just picked up:
S.T.D. (Sick Twisted Debauchery) - Infect the Masses (And will have some copies available in the distro)
Midnite Hellion - The Fever (Demo Tape)(Which I will also have some in the distro as well).

Also placed a massive order with the OMega Order yesterday so those will be here next week.

Nice finds man! ^

I just picked up:
S.T.D. (Sick Twisted Debauchery) - Infect the Masses (And will have some copies available in the distro)
Midnite Hellion - The Fever (Demo Tape)(Which I will also have some in the distro as well).

Also placed a massive order with the OMega Order yesterday so those will be here next week.

wait? so you ordered from another distro for your distro?

just busting your balls.

I just got the new Dave Hill ( singer for Demon ) solo disc. Really great stuff. it is basically another Demon album. Cant really tell it apart. Worth getting if you are a fan of Demon.

wait? so you ordered from another distro for your distro?

just busting your balls.

You gotta do what you gotta do to get some killer cds man. I got better wholesale prices from the Omega Order because of the sale, especially on some stuff I would otherwise have to import from Europe (that I already cant afforc because of the shipping) and then jack up prices in my distro, which no one will buy. So I can bring you stuff for cheaper because of this.

PS I know your just smashin my testes

I had a couple of UFO albums but I couldn't resist picking up the recently released 5-disc set of UFO's complete 70s and I think 80s catalogue (where each disc contains more than one complete album) at a discounted price. I haven't unwrapped it yet, but I will soon. Rock & roll.

I had a couple of UFO albums but I couldn't resist picking up the recently released 5-disc set of UFO's complete 70s and I think 80s catalogue (where each disc contains more than one complete album) at a discounted price. I haven't unwrapped it yet, but I will soon. Rock & roll.

Saw that too. That's on my want list.
Seems like a steal too, at under $30.

I hit the local FYE yesterday and picked up a few discs fairly cheap.

Angel Witch: As Above, So Below (new) $9.99
The Devil's Blood: The Thousandfold Epicentre (new) $9.99
Gates of Slumber: Wretch (used) $6.99
Unearthly Trance: The Trident (used) $2.99