New CD's that you have gotten recently

Check Crest Hill disc replay if you need the other Dungeon and Lord albums. I got rid of my collection there maybe a month ago in a spree of impulsive collection lightening.

The Downers Grove Disc Replay has had a Dungeon CD for years.
Decent band, but just like LORD, nothing I would go to crazy over.

hey !! Sonic Pulse put out Lager Than Life on Vinyl FYI if you wanna check it out it can be found here at sonicpulse.bigcartel.com !! Just thought you might be interested!!!

I got Dust - Hard Attack (1972). It's definitely the best album I've heard from the first half of the '70s. I'm not sure if it's a keeper though. If every song was as good as "Learning to Die", it would be a masterpiece. All you '70s heads should go mental for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got Dust - Hard Attack (1972). It's definitely the best album I've heard from the first half of the '70s. I'm not sure if it's a keeper though. If every song was as good as "Learning to Die", it would be a masterpiece. All you '70s heads should go mental for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w3_NLbHEbA

That's been on my "want list" for years and I still haven't gotten around to picking it up.

Dust is on my "want" list too. Like what I have heard from them.
Kind of like Sir Lord Baltimore, their stuff is usually pricey.

I recently got Riot - Thundersteel

I know. I am a Johnny come lately when it comes to Riot

I too have Dust on my wishlist.

Just came in the mail...
Split Heaven - Street Law
Omen - Eternal Black Dawn
Air Raid - Night of the Axe
Evil-Lyn - The Night of Delusions
Zuul - To the Frontlines

Took advantage of a 21% off sale at The End last week, and killed part of my Christmas bonus.

DEW-SCENTED - Impact
DEW-SCENTED - Inwards
HAUNTED, THE - The Haunted
HAUNTED, THE - One Kill Wonder
GHOST (SWE) - Opus Eponymous (slipcase)
DEATH - Symbolic (remaster)
DEATH - Individual Thought Patterns (2 CD Reissue)
MACHINE HEAD - Unto The Locust
I - Between Two Worlds