new CD's.......

Let me know how it is. I intend to pick it up once the price drops a bit.

It's phenomenal. You can tell that they put a lot of time into this DVD. I've only watched one of the Barlow shows and the documentary so far, but flipped through the other disc briefly.

Great sound, great picture. I haven't seen the band since Powerfest in 2008, so seeing shows from that same summer really brought me back to how much they kicked ass.

I think it's cool that they have a show with Ripper as well.

Fantastic on the Iced Earth -- definitely high up on my list of things to get soon.

My latest haul:

Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier
Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
Flotsam and Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deceiver

the only good live disc I like is Priest Live and Agnostic Front Live at CBGB's.

Opeth The Roundhouse Tapes is amazing. I got the Royal Albert Hall one as well but haven't had time to listen yet.

My favorite live album of all time is Jethro Tull at the Isle of Wight. It's so freakin' intense.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7tEATjqjFg&feature=related[/ame]
early use of double bass too!

Diamond_Head_-_Borrowed_Time_(Re-Issue)_cover.jpg

Very excited to find this METAL MIND reissue near me.
This contains the IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT and FOUR CUTS singles as bonus tracks.

This was DH's first full length for MCA and you can hear the "rock" influences coming in, but still solid all around.

I never heard the re-recorded version of AM I EVIL? before.
It's honestly not that different from the LIGHTNING TO THE NATIONS version.

METAL MIND did a great job with this reissue. The CD itself is gold instead of silver.
Might have to pick up the CANTERBURY reissue, even though I have been avoiding that album for years.