New Circle 2 Circle

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
Forgive me if there has already been discussion on this as I could find no thread on it. I listened to the new Circle 2 Circle disc "Delusions Of Grandeur" all day Saturday and have to say its my #1 release of 2008!!! Wow! What a fantastic CD. Hands down the last song on the album is the best (aint that weird?) "Every Last Thing". Can't wait to hear them live again!

everything sounds too much all the same for me. While the music is harder than previous albums, I just am not loving it like the previous album.

Wow, I never thought I'd agree with every word of one of your posts. :lol:

I'm just not lovin' this one like the last one...maybe it will grow on me later. :erk:

hmm Do you usually disagree with me?? :err:

well ok then...PS. Are you a Zero Hour fanboy by chance???

Actually, quite the opposite. I finally gave up on them after the last cd, and I have no interest in trying the new one (unless I hear the whole thing BEFORE buying this time...and it doesn't sound like the same old thing). Yeah, I know--here come the flames. Just save it.

Like the new CIIC (see I'm trying to stay on topic), the last 3 ZH cds have done nothing for me.

(And for the record, I wasn't trying to take a shot at you earlier).

I've heard one cut from the upcoming album and I liked it. I really enjoyed Burden of Truth, but I don't feel like it was heads and shoulders above the previous two. I'm not sure where some people got that? Regardless, I like all three discs and I'm sure to like the new one once it becomes available.

~Brian~

...but unlike a lot of people, I just keep it to myself when I disagree with others' opinions.

this forum needs more people like you. Im much the same way, but I'll disagree politely and discuss what I like or dislike about something without telling other people they're wrong like most people do.

I was never a huge fan of CIIC cause I knew barely anything about them, but as soon as I found out my band was opening for them when they came through to do that one off show in Marietta, I started doing my research and ended up liking them. That being said, they kicked my ass live and I like the new release.

I don't know if I've just lost touch or what,but the new CIIC and the new Oliva's Pain are well below my expectations...CiiC is mediocre and Oliva's is just awful! And I'm not just flaming the guys,I've been a fan of Jon's for 25 years and Zak could do no wrong before this recent one. Maybe I'm just getting old/

These are bands that I still love to see and hear playing live in person, but I'm not too high on buying all their albums anymore. Having said that, I am winning my best friend over to this kind of music and C II C and Savatage is a great place to start!