New cob cover

i actually think the drums sounded best oly thing that i dident like was singing but its kinda hard to sing like alexi, guitar sounds good too. has anyone covered sixpunder?

blindvomit said:
Nice Work, tight guitars, the drums are weak sounding but eh what can you do? About the keyboards, the first solo breakdown it cuts off like halfway, is it meant to do that? It actually sounded pretty good, and there's no keyboard solo at the end, but anyway, Very nice shit.

I will be able to record the solos and work more on the drumsound and vocals etc. in 2 weeks when i get my comp back...

Laihoistheman2 said:
i actually think the drums sounded best oly thing that i dident like was singing but its kinda hard to sing like alexi, guitar sounds good too. has anyone covered sixpunder?

yeah i know,, i don´t like the vocals either, so I will re-record it...

fucking nice cover.. enjoyed this one like the rest of them.. did you guys also cover sixpounder?

keyboard cut out.. singing is a lil off, guitar work is fine.
All in all its a very well done attempt!
congrats for your efforts and keep riffing

Nice work! I guess you're tired to read this, but still, the drums need more work. Why was the keyboard solo cut off at one point? It was going really good but then it just dissapeared.

Anyway, gut job.