New CoB EP+DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
dilema1362 said:
@AFI
Thanks, i may be metal through and through, but i will always hold a special place for good punk.
as for the unseen, they happen to be from a town not to far from myself. they were raised in an upitty, rich, predominately white town where they had everything handed to them their whole lives, and then they have the gall to stand up, wear ripped clothes they bought with their parents credit card, and complain about politics and the like. If a band is going to go political and complain about that sort of thing, id like to know that they actually lived it first hand, not having these ideas fed to them from their "cool punkrocker" friends.....that and they are all a bunch of asshole snobs (they happen to maintain that part though???) and the misfits......great band. Id like to hear some "braineaters" "skulls" maybe some "hate breeders"....a bit fitting a think.
I didn't know that from Unseen. Well, it does not matter a lot to me, I care about the music, not about the musicians. Anyway, Hail to AFI :D

bobvex said:
Well, if anyone wants to hear it, maybe i can get Needled to lend me some webspace so that he can upload it for me, cuz, i dont know shit about making a site. either that or i could send it over MSN, or AIM, that works too. So, send me yoru MSN/AIM names.
My MSN is "xpuaghx". Made during mu Hardcore-era :D If you feel like it, we could chat sometimes or share music.

HauknessX said:
do you guys like converge or old cave in stuff? like until your heart stops and carring and killing.
Converge are teh band!!!!1 I like them a lot, I'm a big fan of metalcore, and Converge have very interesting music. When I listened to them for the first time I said "whoa, this is the scariest music I've ever fucking heard!"

Hardcore till bleed :D

A Fire Inside said:
I care about the music, not about the musicians.
Id agree with you 95% of the time, but when a band is bitching about political issues, id like to know that they have experienced it first hand rather than looking at it from above and giving their opinion.

Hail to AFI... haven't heard that one... Davey Havoc is a pussy... I met him at Axis Record in Alameda, and called him a fucking pussy becuase he was being an asshole and called soem dude a fag... it pissed me off considering he is the chickiest dude ive ever seen... he just looked all mortified, I wnated to kick his egotistical ass, but of course I chose to walk away... he is a bitchy little woman on perma-PMS

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Hail to AFI... haven't heard that one... Davey Havoc is a pussy... I met him at Axis Record in Alameda, and called him a fucking pussy becuase he was being an asshole and called soem dude a fag... it pissed me off considering he is the chickiest dude ive ever seen... he just looked all mortified, I wnated to kick his egotistical ass, but of course I chose to walk away... he is a bitchy little woman on perma-PMS
hahaha....fuck yeah! he is a dick. back in the day he was cool shit, but he let everything get to his head. davey is definately not one to talk about anyone else being effeminate :err:. what a bitch

Destroyer Of Orden said:
Obviously you haven't talked to him. He, and the rest of the band (but he specially), is one of the kindest persons I've ever met. He's quite funny, too. He always has some words for anybody.

A Fire Inside said:
Obviously you haven't talked to him. He, and the rest of the band (but he specially), is one of the kindest persons I've ever met. He's quite funny, too. He always has some words for anybody.
that used to be the case yes. in the last 2 years or so theyve gotten pretty fuckin snobby.

A Fire... do me a small favor... I had my experience with the dude, and you had yours... please don't try to tell me that I have not spoken to someone simply because yours varies from mine.. he was a dick when I met him, and not one when you did... end of story

Status
Not open for further replies.