New Cyhra Album 2018-2019

be87b76b628901b588883e16d9a6bb239d1c0d5bf9d68dd97cfb07f255496098.jpg

:rofl:

Cyhra is taking their sweet time releasing anything about the new album, aren’t they? It’s good that it’s not rushed but I wish we could get a teaser clip or something...

They're probably waiting for the record label. There's still no date of release.

Remember when Jesper was in the resistance, and there was a long period of no word after they said he needed to go on hiatus to battle his demons. And then he left after that. I’m getting a feeling something similar is happening here.

Remember when Jesper was in the resistance, and there was a long period of no word after they said he needed to go on hiatus to battle his demons. And then he left after that. I’m getting a feeling something similar is happening here.
Yeah that did happen but the album has been recorded, mixed... and the other members are ambitious as hell. They also just did a tour (Jesper missed it) but Jesper did do the Cruise a few weeks ago. If something like that is happening here then Jesper will quit before the band just dies. They have too much momentum and it’s not just Jesper’s buddies.

Jesper had some family business according to him, or he had a stroke according to other people. That's life and doesn't mean he's going to quit.

They also canceled a show due to Jake becoming a parent. This doesn't mean that Jake is going to quit. As I said, it's life.

The people who think he had a stroke misread his intagram post :D he said seizure, which is probably a result of the damage his alcohol addiction has done to his brain and body. Fingers crossed the new Cyhra material will be here soon. I'm eagerly anticipating this one.

They've said last year that there will be a single in feb. or march.

The people who think he had a stroke misread his intagram post :D he said seizure, which is probably a result of the damage his alcohol addiction has done to his brain and body. Fingers crossed the new Cyhra material will be here soon. I'm eagerly anticipating this one.
They've misread or were simply malicious.

They've misread or were simply malicious.

There are a lot of n'Flaymz fanbois who have a bee in their bonnet about Jesper leaving and throwing some truth nukes regarding Anders' "singing". A couple on this very forum in fact. Easily identifiable by ridiculous comments in the last Cyhra thread.

Insomnium is back in the studio.

INSOMNIUM - currently in the studio to record a new album

Finland’s foremost melodic deathsters INSOMNIUM have begun recording their 8th studio album, as drums are being nailed at SF Studio with engineer Kimmo Perkkiö. Afterwards the work shall continue at Teemu Aalto Music Productions in Kotka. Jens Bogren will do the mix at Fascination Street Studios in Sweden.

"Again when the days grew darker and the nights became colder, our path led into the dark. We checked-in to our traditional forest cabin-hq in the southern Finland for a new material rehearsal camp and (un)reality-check. We came out with 10’ish songs full of that good ol’ Finnish melancholy, sorrow & misery and now it’s time to wrap it all on tape for you peeps to hear ’em. Cannot wait to start the studio process and let the creative processes go up-and-down again!" comments guitarist Markus Vanhala.

”Exactly so!” adds vocalist & bassist Niilo Sevänen. ”We have a pile of great songs in our hands and we can’t wait to get these recorded and finished. I would say the album will be the kind of dreary and wistful Insomnium that people probably might expect but we also have a few surprises in store. Lyrically the album will revolve around Finland’s bleakest and most sorrowful tales and songs. So this time we are really going into the blackened heart of Finnish gloom!”

The forthcoming INSOMNIUM album is scheduled for an autumn 2019 release.

Ah, no fancy producers, no LA, no pretending they are not melodeath... Sounds fine.

Reactions: eochaid
And It's scheduled for autumm this year... Way too fast compared to how things are going for the most of the bands.

That's not to fast IMO, that's like 3 years between album release? That's on the slow side rather.

They've just started the recording and it's going to be released by autumm this same year. That's what I call fast. In Flames and COB had to wait almost a year. Cyhra still has no date.

This should've been clear by the context.

Overall, what I said earlier would suck. I thought letters to myself was enjoyable. Not groundbreaking, but definitely enjoyable.

They are more active on social media and tour wise yes. I just thought it would be a shitty circumstance if it came to fruition.