New Cyhra Album 2018-2019

Somebody on Cyhra's facebook asked about Jesper, response was just that he's "taking some time off". Got a bad feeling about this, I think the next album, assuming it gets released, might be the last one that Jesper is involved in with Cyhra.

Somebody on Cyhra's facebook asked about Jesper, response was just that he's "taking some time off". Got a bad feeling about this, I think the next album, assuming it gets released, might be the last one that Jesper is involved in with Cyhra.
He’s probably bored playing the same stuff over and over when the new material was written 6-12 months ago. I would be. Jesper should get a job composing movie or video game soundtracks. I bet he would be a lot happier always working on the next new thing.

People asked him if he was still on the band and he said yes. Tomorrow they're going to play a new song live.

Maybe Jesper is working on something big. His Instagram showed a picture of him with a “sober” tag. I’m pretty confused looking at his pictures and tags, can’t tell if he actually got married, or if he has some kind of a steady relationship. That alone could take him out of the touring cycle for a while.

I hope he does return, but right now I'd be content with just knowing when the new album is dropping.

According to some Finnish paper Jesper has been working on a solo album.

They used this Instagram post as a source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp4bUXjl6_O/?utm_source=ig_embed

Jesper did not explicitly mention a solo album, though, but "Cyhra 2 awaits, and finally some other awesome projects in the pipeline." It was someone in the comments who said "Can't wait to hear the solo album."

I don't know whether that commentor was just assuming things or if the cat really was let out of the bag.

Reactions: galvanized
They're still playing live shows, which is a good thing at least. It'll surely be out before 2019 ends?

Yeah, although if they do I'm not sure Jesper will be a part of it. It looks like he still isn't touring with them live.

I'm not sure he'll ever be able to be a proper touring musician again. I guess Cyhra could keep using him as a studio member, but that's pretty unusual. More than likely if Cyhra 2 is released with Jesper on it that will be the last album with Jesper's credits on it, and I doubt he'd tour any of it live.

It's close to home so I guess it works for him better than their other dates. Just give us a date for the new fucking album already!