New Cyhra Album 2018-2019

Yeah, vocals are killing the mood. But music is solid. Too bad they ripped off whole riffs and segments from IF songs.

Nice song. Don't know if any of you guys like Alcest. Great production, you can hear everything crystal clear. Drum sound is fantastic.

So, Jesper still isn't playing live with Cyhra. Surely it's a matter of time before they announce that he's left? I mean, it's been something like a year or more since he's played live with them.

Not touring. Not making promoa... It's about time for himnto come back if he is really part of the band.

But, if we also have in mind the situation of the drummer, right now cyhra doesn't look like a professional band.

So, Jesper still isn't playing live with Cyhra. Surely it's a matter of time before they announce that he's left? I mean, it's been something like a year or more since he's played live with them.
Are you talking about the Finland dates?

Aren’t they playing Sweden next week as well? Surely Jesper will play those.

But, if we also have in mind the situation of the drummer, right now cyhra doesn't look like a professional band.
So, Alex is already in Rhapsody. Then in April he joined Kamelot. Kamelot is touring in the US right now. So who is playing with Cyhra this week?

Another issue is the bassist. Or the lack of one, rather.

Yes. Many issues. And they're yet naming this tour after the album and playing new songs live

Still not seeing Jesper on any of the photos for the Swedish leg of the tour.

New song live

This song sounds awesome.

Great introduction? Check
Kinda iffy and slow verse/chorus (normal for Cyhra)? Check
A one minute solo passage? Check
Dual harmonies in the intro and the solo? Check
Great transition from solo to final chorus? Check

I think they should have gone double time halfway through the verse or chorus to match the pace of the intro and solo. That is how they could really improve this. But that’s my Cyhra complaint across the board — too slow.

Much better than the single.

New song sounds good. Sounds like it could have come straight off LtM though, so again not really sure where the "evolution" in their music is. Just sounds like the new album is going to be LtM Part 2.

I've just listened to the whole thing. The solo is pretty well developed. Not a rush like in the previous song. It would be interrsting to hear more like that in the album.

The chorus is so familiar, like some old pop song.

This one seems a bit better than the first single, but I'm not really ecstatic about it.