New Cyhra Album 2018-2019

To be brutally honest it sounds quite a lot like Amaranthe. A little more guitar, a little less keyboard and only Jake on vocals but it isn't that far away.

Subtract the verse, subtract the vocals, subtract all choruses except for the one after the solo, then this song would be 10/10.

The beginning has some IF vibe...

This band needs some balls and aggression, not more slow verses and girly vocals. At this point DE4life is right, it sounds like a less cringy and less successful Amaranthe.

Yes. The music and the vocals don't really much. With that base harder vocals should be ecpected.

I’m still open minded for the new album.

But, I’m starting to think that Cyhra is just not for people like us. Jake E is obviously not going “hardcore” and is maintaining his own style. And that style is not what most of us like.

It’s the style that late teenage girls and 20- something “rebellious” women are attracted to.

giphy.gif

Well another ordinary song from Cyhra. At least first album had 1-2 good song in it. I doubt this new album have any good song.

I see you guys started to doubt your Jake-e boy. I always said that you cant even compare this guy with Anders. While Jake is a "normal" vocalist, Anders is just on another level, taking songs to higher levels.

Well another ordinary song from Cyhra. At least first album had 1-2 good song in it. I doubt this new album have any good song.

I see you guys started to doubt your Jake-e boy. I always said that you cant even compare this guy with Anders. While Jake is a "normal" vocalist, Anders is just on another level, taking songs to higher levels.
Anders cannot sing. How is that being on anotber level?

Jake is a great live vocalist. The problem is the kind of things that he wants to sing.

Both of them are over involved in the writing process.

Let the guitarists drive.

I say that but even Jesper is infected with this shitty pop virus now. Since he wrote almost all of LtM himself.

No. Really. Put Anders singing thst lsst cyhra song live just to see hiw he puts it to a higher level... Of garbsge.

If Anders growled that new Cyhra song it would sound a lot better. But the verse/chorus riffs would need to get heavier and faster too.

At least heavier. There are some heavy as hell IF songs with Anders growling over slow riffs.

Worlds Within the Margin

If Anders growled that new Cyhra song it would sound a lot better. But the verse/chorus riffs would need to get heavier and faster too.
I'm strictly talking about singing. Since he was mentioned as being a better singer.

As for Jake, I don't doubt his ability to sing, but I am doubting his ability to write anything beyond basic pop-metal. Starting to wonder if that's all Jesper wants to write now as well. Has been promising new DZ for years, but nothing. Lack of motivation perhaps?

As for Jake, I don't doubt his ability to sing, but I am doubting his ability to write anything beyond basic pop-metal. Starting to wonder if that's all Jesper wants to write now as well. Has been promising new DZ for years, but nothing. Lack of motivation perhaps?
What I wonder is why somwone wants to be on a metal band when he clearly wants to sing pop music.