New Deicide album

Stormwatch

Cock.
May 2, 2003
Fortress of Arrogance
Apparently Deicide are uncool, since no one has posted about this. To Hell With God has leaked. Burzum's album leaks and there's a ten page thread about it, Deicide's album leaks and no one cares? :confused:
Anyway, it's fucking awesome if anyone cares. Ralph Santolla's on it again.

And I don't give a fuck if you think only the first two Deicide albums are any good! :lol:

People that say Once Upon the Cross is bad are faggots. Deicide's first three albums were fantastic osdm. To hell with god, the one time I listened to it, actually seemed solid. I'll have to hear it again.

I've only heard part of the title track... wasn't too impressed but I'm sure I'll be hearing the whole album eventually. Deicide have several albums that I did not like initially but they grew on me. I'm expecting this to be one of those cases.

I haven't heard Deicide since Scars of the Crucifix. They had that motorbike video I used to watch when I was 15.

Why do you get so upset when people say that Deicide suck when you are so quick to call out Amorphis and "obscure black metal pish only three people have ever heard of"

Oh and Deicide are fucking boring btw. Have you even heard Privilege of Evil or are you just talking about the new (gay) Amorphis?

Why do you get so upset when people say that Deicide suck when you are so quick to call out Amorphis and "obscure black metal pish only three people have ever heard of"

Oh and Deicide are fucking boring btw. Have you even heard Privilege of Evil or are you just talking about the new (gay) Amorphis?

Amorphis is overrated entirely, old material and new.

Or in your case, an angry 16 year old who makes up stories about people in metal he met years before he was born.

Indeed, but it is still better than anything Deicide ever put out.Unless of course your an angry 14 year old.

Deicide, although being overrated and at best mediocre has released some very influential albums in the early 90's. Amorphis is a poor mans Katatonia in my eyes.

Early Amorphis is good deathmetal. Deicide might be influential but not really essential.