new dream theater clip online!!!

its as simple as this DT are one of those bands u either love or hate

i can understand why some people dont like DT and if u dont like em its fair enough

but for me i just like them.

but im not gonna judge the new album on that clip of bunched up tracks of the new album. i'll wait till i get a copy and listen to it.

They were pretty boring at Gigantour. Granted, they were sandwiched onto a lineup between Symphony X, Nevermore and Megadeth, maybe that affected my outlook. Pull Me Under was pretty fun though.

Symphony X are so much better than Dream Theater live, mostly because of Russell's awesome manliness as opposed to LaCheese and his screaching.

Symphony X is the only band I've ever seen that's fat and ugly and doesn't do anything much on stage but blow me away live every single time.

Symphony X are so much better than Dream Theater live, mostly because of Russell's awesome manliness as opposed to LaCheese and his screaching.

Symphony X is the only band I've ever seen that's fat and ugly and doesn't do anything much on stage but blow me away live every single time.

Symphony X is good live. I've seen them 4 times now twice at Gigantour and twice opening for Queensryche .
I don't think they are in Dream Theaters league but they were dam good .

I don't listen to music for manliness but for quality .Symphony X is better live because Russell is more manly ?? That is a fucking ridiculous statement :rolleyes: .
Have any of you heard the latest 2 DT records ? Labrie kicks azz and is getting better with every CD .

Open your closed minds people

Symphony X is good live. I've seen them 4 times now twice at Gigantour and twice opening for Queensryche .
I don't think they are in Dream Theaters league but they were dam good .

I don't listen to music for manliness but for quality .Symphony X is better live because Russell is more manly ?? That is a fucking ridiculous statement :rolleyes: .
Have any of you heard the latest 2 DT records ? Labrie kicks azz and is getting better with every CD .

Open your closed minds people

Ohh the irony :lol:

Heed your own advice before attempting to lecture.
Symphony X is better because they write better, more interesting songs In my opinion. And there is the key words, as you have failed to realize everything is SUBJECTIVE. I really dont care how impressive the musicianship of Dream Theatre is if they're still writing boring songs. I think Images and Words is certainly one of the greatest prog-metal albums of all time (for me at least), but the last few releases have bored me to tears. I dislike labries style of singing more and more with each CD, it dosent matter if he is improving his vocals or not, its still my opinion.

Indeed, for me talent takes a back seat to actual depth and emotion of songs. When DT takes 5 minutes at a time out of a 24 minute song to just do solos, that is not feeling, that's just wankery. And the only one having fun in a room full of people watching a guy wank off on stage, is the guy wanking off on stage.