New ENCHANT disc in the works!!!

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
It's official! Enchant is making a new album!

For me, the best news so far this year. My favorite band is going back into the studio after a 9 year hiatus, well the great live DVD "Live at Last" was released in 2005 if I recall, but it's been since "Tug of War" in 2003 that the boy's have tracked any new material and with Ed's announcement over at the Enchant forums it's official, a new deal with Inside Out and Century Media means the long wait is almost over.

If any of you have any interest in great prog/melodic rock with some of the catchiest song writing and great musicianship around, I highly recommend you check out San Francisco's Enchant for some wonderful music. Doug Ott is most likely my favorite guitarist (as in makes me want to get better at guitar) if I was cornered for an answer to that question.

Some oldies but goodies while I eagerly await the new disc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Been meaning to check these guys out for litterally years!! I keep struggling to find their albums.
Which would you recommend for a first time listener who is normally into the heavier prog/ power bands?

I'm thinking Blink of an eye, based on how many of the links Jind posted are from that album, the comment Atheist made, teh mazon reviews and that it was made in 2002, so close to the golden year that 2001 was for prog /power releases.