New Evergrey Fan

Awake_In_Animosity

Fearing a Blank Planet
Apr 12, 2005
Hobart
www.instagram.com
Hi All from the land downunder.

Just recently got into Everygrey after discovering there DVD(what a masterpiece that is).

Any way from that I got the book edition of the Inner Circle...where should I go from here?

Cheers

I would go backwards, i.e. TIC, then Recreation Day, In Search Of Truth, Solitude, then finally Dark Discovery. I found ISOT to be the best one, so your mileage may vary

The DVD just blew me away, then the inner circle blew me away....so yeah I with you on that one...one hell of a journey.

Dont fancy my chances of ever seeing them live here in Australia so I guess the DVD will have to do for now, until I make my way to Europe.

I'm new to Evergrey too. At least I was until a month ago, when I bought the DVD. I have heard the band's name before, the DVD has an attractive price so I bought it. And fuck I thought, I'm listening fanatically to Heavy Metal since '89 and always actively searching for new music and how comes that a band like this eluded me for so long.... So I immediatly bought TIC, RD and SDT. Not disappointed at all, to say the least.

And to my huuuuuuge disapointment I learn that the had a gig here about a couple of weeks before I got the DVD. Damn, I'd have to be there....

Paul said:
I'm new to Evergrey too. At least I was until a month ago, when I bought the DVD. I have heard the band's name before, the DVD has an attractive price so I bought it. And fuck I thought, I'm listening fanatically to Heavy Metal since '89 and always actively searching for new music and how comes that a band like this eluded me for so long.... So I immediatly bought TIC, RD and SDT. Not disappointed at all, to say the least.

And to my huuuuuuge disapointment I learn that the had a gig here about a couple of weeks before I got the DVD. Damn, I'd have to be there....

Don't forget to purchase In Search of Truth and Dark Discovery as well. You will not be dissapointed. (ISOT is fckn amazing)

Enjoy and Welcome

DGIRL said:
Don't forget to purchase In Search of Truth and Dark Discovery as well. You will not be dissapointed. (ISOT is fckn amazing)

Enjoy and Welcome

Yeah, I'm planning to do that. But I have plenty of material to digest :)

Thanks!

I got into Evergrey when I heard In Search of Truth by accident! It blew me away and as it was the first album I heard from Evergrey, it is my favourite. However, they are all brilliant and I never get bored with listening to any of them! I think Recreation Day will be played in the car on the way home from work!

Yeah I been flogging the living hell out of Recreation day recently that and Inner Circle, the good thing is that once you have finished flogging them there are still more great albums to get ;)

The DVD gets a thrashing too!

WingsofRedemption said:
Hi All from the land downunder.

Just recently got into Everygrey after discovering there DVD(what a masterpiece that is).

Any way from that I got the book edition of the Inner Circle...where should I go from here?

Cheers
I was caught by
by a video clip for a touch of blessing & ever since I collected all I could and must say "hey world get into EVERGREY they simply got it!!!!
:headbang:

They sure do 'got it'!!! heh!!

My car has a 6 disc changer in it...and it just so happens that EG occupies 100% of them. I wouldn't say that I'm addicted. Or would I? :headbang: