Is Evergrey a Christian band?

i've read in some interviews and tom says that none of the members are religous in any way. Also the albums before the inner circle don't give a religous vibe like the inner circle.

i don't think Evergrey is a christian band, they may be christian, but it doesn't reflect in their music and is speculation unless the band says otherwise.

on the otherhand, i definitely think the flowerkings, arena, and to some extent threshold, are christian bands. and i like them just as much as evergrey.

I think EVERGREY are totally christian, or maybe not at all. The last album seems to have some kind of a pentagram on it, and they have this guy talking about 'killing the baby' on essence of conviction. Nah, they are probably not christian - wtf is being christian btw? if Bush is christian I rather see them as demon worshippers, in the end is pretty much the same whatever you believe in. I believe in nature, and that mankind is doomed. I can still save a prayer once in a while though, to whom is based on my beleif.

stay grey