New Fan Here

Hey man, welcome to the boards, and welcome to... Skyfire.. dom... Yeah.

You've gotta check out their other stuff too, as soon as you get the chance. You'll love it. Different from Timeless Departure, but still amazing.

As always, great to see more fans. Hope you decide to come back all the time and post. See ya around, and get those other albums and a shirt while your at it :D

Well, Id like to give my personal opinion, and see if anyone in the band reads it and takes notes for their nextr album :loco: . For me, this album is much more compact and darker. What I like more is the fast parts whith the drums kicking constantly :tickled: . For exmaple, the song cursed by belief could be perfect if it wastn for the chorus, which slows the song down. For me the greatest songs in this album are shivering shade, shadow creator (specially a part when the drums play alone, and it is repeated 3 times), and tranquillitys maze , which I think has the best passage of the cd (caged by the grasp..). Finally, I´d like to talk about mind revolution. Starting with nightmares nevermore, the perfect song :p . Then, the melody in the chorus of colliding in mind, is magic, makes u fly :worship: . Then the first minute and a half of uncloud the sky... I love that part!!! o_O . And of course, the perfect chorus that shapes of insanity, blinded by euphoria and caged 401 have, with the melody sounding backwards. :headbang: Thats all, sorry if i have been very boring :Smug: , but I had to tell it. You rock!! :headbang: , continue like that.

MoonsOfJupiter said:
Hi everyone. My friend bought me "Timeless Departure" as a gift. That was my introduction to Skyfire. It totally rocks! :headbang:
Hi moon! I'm the local satanic sex god. If you're ever feeling kinky, lets get in touch. What's your favorite song from TD?

Survivor said:
And of course, the perfect chorus that shapes of insanity, blinded by euphoria and caged 401 have, with the melody sounding backwards.
If you like the album so much why don't you buy it?
Caged 401 is the mp3name of the song, not the albumversion...

Just a thought...

seriously, Timless Departure was hard to come by when our local metal shop was open because every metal head in the city would grab it before I could. :mad:

^ nice man, what other shit you listen too?

Come on.. you KNOW DIMENSIONS UNSEEN is the best song you've EVER heard! YEOW

BellaNoche said:
^ asshole
^ contributed nothing of relevance before her departure and it seems nothing has changed since her anti-climactic return

i.e.:

<-------- doesn't care what ^ thinks about anything