New Fan!

Ya can add me to the new fan list to :D I've known about you guys for a while thanks to the bmusic forum but I didn't manage to pickup a record until last week, that being ROTP. Absolutely love it! :kickass:

I don't visit forums often, but had to stop by and say you guys are a diamond in the rough as far as American metal bands go. Keep it up!

I'm a new fan as well, I knew them when my friend played one of their songs in his car I think it was the murder, I totally loved it! But don't you guys think they're a lil bit prog? Very long songs I must say!

Yea its weird thu, I thought The Absence have more fans by now, the best album in 2007 was their album IMO.

Yea its weird thu, I thought The Absence have more fans by now, the best album in 2007 was their album IMO.

Howdy y'all.

ROTP is brutal, but I would not discount their awesome Metal Blade debut, From Your Grave.

You know.....Arise and all that shit lol. That one was how most debut albums should be.

Hell I first caught wind of THE ABSINTHE on a sounds of the underground dvd that was given to me by a friend.

Their video FYG was on it. I was only watching the dvd because it had the video for MIASMA on it and Make them Suffer by CC.

Anyway, as soon as the music started playing, I knew I had to go out and get FYG.

And here we are 2 albums into their career, minor lineup changes, but as long as the guitars are ESPs and Caparisons, it's all good.

They need to tour the Southwest real soon!

I believe Pete said the Skullerfly would be in reprint or something but I don't know.

RTOP has awesome artwork I dig the shirt and hoodie I got!:headbang:

In Flammen's awesome too.

So is that viking metal.

I take it all of you guys (The Absence) picked up The Formation of Damnation tuesday? Cause it fucking kicks some serious ass.

Bad ass Testament!

Speaking of, I don't know if anyone likes or knows about Light this City but they got Chuck Billy to do guest vocals on a song for their upcoming album. How cool is that?

LTC's pretty awesome thrash too.:headbang:

I had never heard of The Absence before their recent show with Amon Amarth in Atlanta, but it didn't take much to win me over. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you guys!