New finished song! (Big Bottom - AD Drums - Female Vox)

WIE GEIL IS DAS DENN ??? Ohne scheiß!!!

What a great fucking production, dig it like hell :) I would like to know all about the recording process, can I phone you, bro? lol

I think, it´s one of the best guitar sounds I ever heared in the past..seriously!! Congrats!

I really did nothing special :) cool you dig it sooooo much! I don't use much: Gearbox Big Bottom (with greener) - Sir II - c4 - some eq. that's it :)

im großen und ganzen ja. die drums sind n preset von fudge (oder bulb) von dem ich mich aber n gutes stück weit weg gearbeitet habe damit es nicht einfach nur übernommen ist. alles andere ist 100% meine arbeit.

ich freu mich hier wie n honigkuchenpferd das es dir so gefällt. check mal deine PM's. achja: I used my neck-pickups for the chorus to make the chords more defined.

I'm not sure what's so special about it :) I allready uploaded the preset I'm using. You will need the metalpack for the big bottom model though. I added some mids in the eq for more definition but that's about it. maybe the bassguitar adds allot to the sound. I'm not sure. I always add a bit of the gearbox greener (od-clone). but just a bit. maybe it's my really hard picking, too. I try not to overgain my guitars and I always quadtrack them. if you need any further information just ask.

I would like to know what sucks about the mix? can't be perfect. :)

Man, your girl sounds vicious! ;) Cool tune and nice playing... guits are just a bit too fizzy for my taste.

Would be cool if we could share the stage at some point down the road! ... And Felix' band, too!

yeah man should be no problem. but please don't ask for an exchange - till now no one cares too much about metal in kiel. I hope this will change in the future :)