NEW FREDMAN STYLE AWESOMETIME IMPULSES

Totally awesome sound :OMG:

Thanks, much appreciated! :)

These are indeed great, but have you guys noticed that they are bit prominent in the higher mids/presence region? They can get a bit harsh on the ears if not cut back there. I tend to use the lower presence models as they have more balls and it leaves you more room to tweak the amp/sim/whatever. As soon as you start to mix vox in with them you will know that the high mids are a little bit overbearing.

Yeah, they are. But still, as you said, one of the best packs out there! :)

Ive gotta do some test with these now... and still got to test marcus's new one too. These do have a massive area in the hi mids so will be interesting to see how they are once thats pulled down a bit. You guys are indeed amazing :) Ive fallen back in love with the marshall cab lately though lol!

Hey man, I am diggin the "offHighPres" and "awesome3pulse". I wrote this song last night and decided to use those two impulse files. I use Reaper to program Addictive Drums and well I decided I'd see how Reaper tracked with my AD preset I use for just programming and jamming with. (I usually send all of AD's outputs to seperate tracks in Cubase) well I was stunned! This is 2 guitars and the bass with my Reaper AD preset kit, no eq just a compressor/limiter at the end of the master out. I ran the bass through StudioDevil's Virtual bass amp and for the guitar I am using a Zoom G2.1u into my Delta 10/10 and then through Voxformer and Pristine space. Enjoy, and thanks for the killer IR's!
http://www.fileden.com/files/2007/8/8/1330598/4_20_09_Metal_song01.mp3

superior 2.0 with replaced kickdrum (pro kick from this forum) - little bit EQ and Compression - thats all

hope it helped :)

Thanks for these impulses! They really sound awesome!
My favorites are probably your first "AWESOMETIME" and "s-pres8" from this batch.

I know I don't have any experience, but my gear (cheap BC Rich guitar into Toneport) seems to really degrade the sound. (What do you guys think? Are the pickups that bad?)
Though at some point it might also be my fingers, though I'm not that bad!

Anyway these impulses are some of the best I've tried so far, and the sound clips from this thread really show it.
Thanks man, really appreciated.

damn you guys perkele....cheers! :kickass: you guys get soo badass sounds of those freebie amps. im searching for a while good raw guitar tone
ala sick of it all death to tyrants kind of sound or something like that but im so retard with these vst amp+impulse things, so can anyone create me that kind of sound and make preset for me that 7170 or soloC? we started to record our demo its like soulfly meets hatebreed stuff so i would be very thankful if someone do it for me? :)