NEW FUCKING AMP DAY!!!!

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
Soldano.JPG

traded this for an amp I know I'll dearly miss...especially since I'll never be able to get one again...
but yeah, GAS is a bitch and I needed this ;)

That is MY FAVORITE Soldano, and I'm very glad you picked it over the SLO...

Isn't the hotrod kinda the successor of the Slo?
Since they don't build those anymore if I got that right...

and are the knobs on yours original? I totally confused it for a SLO at fist gaze, especially because you posted a pic in the "GASing for right now" thread some time ago.

Non the less, Ola's clip of the Hot Rod 50+ was tits, I'm sure you'll get killer reamps with this thingy.
Also as jason said, you allready have a JMP so I think it's an awesome trade too.

Isn't the hotrod kinda the successor of the Slo?
Since they don't build those anymore if I got that right...

and are the knobs on yours original? I totally confused it for a SLO at fist gaze, especially because you posted a pic in the "GASing for right now" thread some time ago.

Non the less, Ola's clip of the Hot Rod 50+ was tits, I'm sure you'll get killer reamps with this thingy.
Also as jason said, you allready have a JMP so I think it's an awesome trade too.

Yes, it should have black chicken-head knobs, and not the SLO knobs, but if I owned one of these, I would do the exact same thing :)

They still build Hot Rods and SLOs.

I played this amp at a buddies house next to a Fuchs Viper, my Baron K2, a '93 Chrome Face Triple Rec and the Framus Dragon that was used on Killswitch Engage's The End of Heartache... my K2 and the Hot Rod were my favorite amps there. It's hard to find the older ones with the white chassis in the U.S. for the most part, and Soldano has changed transformer manufacturers a handful of times over the past decade for all of their amp models, aside from the SLO; its transformers are still EMI/DeYoung.