New Generation Of COB???

I didn't knew that band and I felt like I've already heard this song, and seen this video 100 times before.
It's well played, well produced, but there's just 0% creativity in it, and it feels sooo boring ...

These two bands are grooveless. They need to be more rock and roll in their riffs and soli. By the way the drums and vox part are very boring.
In my opinion, can't be compared with Bodom.

Yeah i remember listening to these guys last winter, pretty good stuff but it gets boring really fast, after about 2 weeks i had enough of it. But its still good to look back on and listen for memories.

sounds much more like skyfire mixed with gothenburg/metalcore. the only band that really sounds like cob truely that i've found is norther or sinergy (duh)

I didn't like that Raintime at all.

a) names of the band, song and the album were incredibly stupid
b) riffs were boring and the intro riff sounded more rock'n'roll than metal
c) i hate those metalcore singers because they first sing like they want to sound very brutal
and metal but it sounds just like some pathetic screamo, and then they sing clean vocals
that sound very annoying. (Power metal vocals rule but those metalcore clean vocals sound horrible)

But I don't think that it sounded much like CoB except singers "Yaw" screams which sounded like some 13 year
old Bodom fanboy who founded some shitty metal band and wanted to sing like Alexi. And of course the warehouse
which looked like that of T,L & S. And some keyboard parts also reminded me of T,L & S.

But I think that some keyboard melodies were actually quite good. But otherwise very boring and nothing very special
in it. But that's just my opinion of course.

bild3xe2.png

it's your band, admit it!:mad:

:lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't totally impressed.. the vocals were tolerable, but the keyboards kind of ruined it for me.

And yes, I agree, the band name was fucking terrible. :lol:

If you wanna hear a band similar to Bodom you should go listen to Archeon. Thats some badass shit.

Anyone who cares look up Archeon - Dead World.

Its fucking badass.