New Guitar

^^Pretty much...i just dont like them. Not enough straightforward to me to take out my stress on. I just dont have time to play a game thats unlimited and is basicly neverending and boring at many points:lol:

It doesnt need to be shit. Its just a game that absorbs peoples mind in a way im not comfortable with...ive played runescape and yes it was chess with pieces of shit. WoW might be fun when you put yourself into it and all but it goes 70 percent of times too far. Ive tested it but its not a game that easy to learn to test on 5 minutes and tbh i aint so interested in games anymore. I know what it is/i know how it looks/I know how it works...enough for me...not shit game but its still sick and stupid what people do with it. MY OPINION IS: I HATE MMORPG GAMES....they get me bored and are otherwise too slow for me to play. I do base my opinions on facts not something i think or say to seem smart or cool. Yes its been said a thousand times...just like "SOAD" sucks has surely been said a thousand times. Yes i dont like them either but it doesnt mean they suck...theyre just not for me. In other words they suck for me:rolleyes:

Yes too slow...im more straightforward:lol:. So i did say it...if you had the time to read all that shit:lol:

@Inhe: Yeah i know i wasnt trying to change his opinion...I dont need to and its still not possible:lol: Not on swabs anyway.

I'm going to ask one question: did you have the guitar professionally set up for the job? You wouldn't go motocross in a Cadillac. It'll do it's own job fine, but not the one you're trying to do. If you haven't had a set up done to suit you personally, no instrument will give it's best. Try that before needlessly spending money. Also, dip your head in the humility bucket; you'd be surprised how much better the world is afterwards.