New Guitar

POSTJUMP^^Runescape player?:lol: No im actually straight! :) maybe just wishful thinking of your part swabs but definetly no.

EDIT: Well yeah maybe if you DIDNT overdo it then youre not MMORPG faggot but i know guys who basically switched their IRL social activity with WOW. You're being a bit edgy:) I wouldn't be pissed if seomeone called me nerd or something:lol: Coz thats their opinion. I really dont have even time to play games...my other activites take away that time.

^ Edited my post, And no I would never play Runescape, that game is worse than playing chess with pieces of shit.

I used to play WoW, it was just the same as any other game except you could talk to real people. Whats more nerdy? Playing with a computer? or playing with real people? My social life was perfectly fine, you know shit.

^^Correction...IT IS to play chess with pieces of shit:lol: People actually use money to buy those accounts. I would pay for WoW anyday over free-Runescape if id have to choose one of em. And just for the record i never critizized you of being MMORPG Fagtard...mmorpg is fine if you keep onto reality. But it gets on my nerves if it goes like this "hey dude...you wanna go grab some food or something...im starving!" and he answers "Nah...im gonna play WoW all day."

WOOPS POSTJUMP!(anonymous)^^I LOL'D HARD!!! I really hate MMORPG...everything like Runescape,World of Warcraft...damn GET A LIFE:lol::lol: I Think youre more right than that guy anyways...MMORPG-Tards.

shut up tons of people play that game. sometimes they do get obsessed but its no different then fuckin playing GTA or Halo for 40 hours straight. and you use your brain a lot more. i used to play runescape a shit load, that was a fun mother fucking game. and have you seen the interview with George Fisher? where he rants on about WoW?

But it gets on my nerves if it goes like this "hey dude...you wanna go grab some food or something...im starving!" and he answers "Nah...im gonna play WoW all day."

NO-ONE is like that, that's just a stereotype invented by fools like you and chinese people.

shut up tons of people play that game. sometimes they do get obsessed but its no different then fuckin playing GTA or Halo for 40 hours straight. and you use your brain a lot more. i used to play runescape a shit load, that was a fun mother fucking game. and have you seen the interview with George Fisher? where he rants on about WoW?

nah...i havent seen shit to Wow...aint he like the owner of blizzard?:lol:

You're a faggot, shut the fuck up. twat.

I used to play WoW, it was just the same as any other game except you could talk to real people. Whats more nerdy? Playing with a computer? or playing with real people? My social life was perfectly fine, you know shit.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT!

When i played wow i played all the time, it was awesome, but that was the only thing in my life that actually was awesome :lol: So phenom does have a point, although far from everyone is like that.

(I don't say fuck you normally, i'm just imitating you)

nah...i havent seen shit to Wow...aint he like the owner of blizzard?:lol:

He's the singer of Cannibal Corpse.

You're a faggot, shut the fuck up. twat.

dude, start accepting other ppl's opinions...if u don't got any arguments left, u autmoatically start insulting...plz gt rid of that...this is a DISCUSSION BOARD (a trash can of cob on topic but still) and it means that u can agree or don't with someone but this is absolutely no fucking reason to start with insults.
those kinda insults are for fuckin' retards who don't know how to state their opinion without strong words.

about that WoW and all that game like rip offs: itr's true that many ppl get rly addicted but not all of them. i know some ppl that play WoW and if rly made sick experiences...if ppl start to play for 36 hours or more it's getting wierd...

dude, start accepting other ppl's opinions...if u don't got any arguments left, u autmoatically start insulting...plz gt rid of that...this is a DISCUSSION BOARD (a trash can of cob on topic but still) and it means that u can agree or don't with someone but this is absolutely no fucking reason to start with insults.
those kinda insults are for fuckin' retards who don't know how to state their opinion without strong words.

about that WoW and all that game like rip offs: itr's true that many ppl get rly addicted but not all of them. i know some ppl that play WoW and if rly made sick experiences...if ppl start to play for 36 hours or more it's getting wierd...
+11000000000
agreeed .

He listens to heavy metal, he doesn't have to give a crap about people's opinions :p

It's a stereotype, and a stereotype I'm sick of hearing. I don't even play the fucking game anymore and it's pathetic to keep hearing these regurgitated opinions.

The 3 posts above Squee are fucking useless.

The ones which aren't bullshit assumptions/copied versions of things already said. Yeah.

I hate to break it to you, but most discussions going on here are often not changing anyone's opinion on anything, so if wasting time is considered "of use", then you're right.