New Guitar

I dunno why I laughed at this part as much as I did, but wow :lol:

Anyways, no offense.. I realize you're french, but just to let you know "btw" doesn't mean "Between". It means "By the way".

Oh... But in the MMORPGs I was playing long time ago, btw means between. :kickass:

So you're saying faggots who play MMOs are correct and I'm not? Jesus Christ.

Between, you're an idiot.

Hey, it could be also maybe a term which was related to the game itself, like a word which is used often and they started just using "btw". Just what I think thou.

WOOPS POSTJUMP!(anonymous)^^I LOL'D HARD!!! I really hate MMORPG...everything like Runescape,World of Warcraft...damn GET A LIFE:lol::lol: I Think youre more right than that guy anyways...MMORPG-Tards.

EDIT:MMORPG-TARDs=People who replace their damn social life with that and do it like 20 hours in a row...and all days long.

WOOPS POSTJUMP!(anonymous)^^I LOL'D HARD!!! I really hate MMORPG...everything like Runescape,World of Warcraft...damn GET A LIFE:lol::lol: I Think youre more right than that guy anyways...MMORPG-Tards.

You're a faggot, shut the fuck up. twat.

I used to play WoW, it was just the same as any other game except you could talk to real people. Whats more nerdy? Playing with a computer? or playing with real people? My social life was perfectly fine, you know shit.