New Ibanez Xiphos

A. Iverson

deceased
Jul 17, 2005
Bahrain
seriously considering getting me one of those as soon as they come out (if the price isnt sky high) (as it probably will be)

what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man... didn't you watch the commercial ? You want to buy because Muhammed from Necrophagist plays it during the video, and he recorded every solo on the Necrophagist albums with ibanez guitars even though he's never played one on stage. (Prior to this commercial agreement)

Seriously though, Necrophagist is excellent tech-death.

he uses the bc for riffing and the ibanez for soloing. Since one of the things im after is getting a similar sound to muhammeds lead tone then yeah sure its a good basis for comparison

hmmmm i'd hardly describe muhammed as 'famous' but for the sake of argument, what if this 'famous' person also happens to have a kickass sound which impresses me?

i just like his tone and im very fond of ibanez, lets leave it at that

Actually if you want to know the true tone of a guitar, you'll pay attention to the clean tones..as a good distorted tone starts with good pickups that sound good clean to begin with...I didn't hear any clean tones from that wankfest...it will be a good Korean guitar for Korean chick wankfest's on youtube!!!!You can come close to making any guitar sound good distorted see:
Korean chick 1
Okay this one here's actually pretty good:
Korean Chick 2

Actually if you want to know the true tone of a guitar, you'll pay attention to the clean tones..as a good distorted tone starts with good pickups that sound good clean to begin with...I didn't hear any clean tones from that wankfest...it will be a good Korean guitar for Korean chick wankfest's on youtube!!!!You can come close to making any guitar sound good distorted see:
Korean chick 1
Okay this one here's actually pretty good:
Korean Chick 2

That is very, very, nice. Such a hot korean woman playing the guitar.

Also : Don't talk smack about Necrophagist.

morbidangelgtr02.jpg

design ripoff imo

edit: the van halen playing chick is pretty hot