New JOHN BUSH interview

each to their own. NFF - don't go! Remember, everyone is welcome here and you are family - regardless whether my opinions aren't aligned with yours!

Look perhaps its time all of you Mofo's realised who the new singer is - someone who destroys both Joey and John with one simple note.
That man, ladies and gentlemen is...
ISAAC HAYES.
The real reason he left Southpark as you should know if you post here isn't due to his religious beliefs but rather he got the call from Scott.

Ok. I will go now. Gets coat.

aliasp said:
each to their own. NFF - don't go! Remember, everyone is welcome here and you are family - regardless whether my opinions aren't aligned with yours!

Look perhaps its time all of you Mofo's realised who the new singer is - someone who destroys both Joey and John with one simple note.
That man, ladies and gentlemen is...
ISAAC HAYES.
The real reason he left Southpark as you should know if you post here isn't due to his religious beliefs but rather he got the call from Scott.

Ok. I will go now. Gets coat.
you're so full of stinkin' shit you don't even know what you're sayin' anymore... take a knap... unbeleivable, you used to be sharp...

I am so glad that internet doesn't reflect the real world.....

Fact is that I'll be seeing ANTHRAX in 3 weeks in a venue that is 4 times as big as the venue they only filled about half with Bush on the WCFYA tour. It's obviously that a lotta people are enjoying the "reunion"....

and there's no need to come in here and bash the hell out of it all the time, only triggers reactions and whatfor? maybe Bush will be back, maybe not...it's all good, it's pretty bad to be bitter at such a young age already. I didn't like the Bush-era very much yet I bought the records, checked out the shows...hell at least they still played some old songs too, tried to enjoy it. only halfway succeeded, but at least I wasn't bitter about it.

I know there's some people here that cannot stand my opinion but I really don't give a fuck. I am psyched to have one of the bands I liked very much back for as long as it lasts. I do think that if they change singer again then they should better quit whoever it is, but that's my Opinion...

spacebeer said:
Fact is that I'll be seeing ANTHRAX in 3 weeks in a venue that is 4 times as big as the venue they only filled about half with Bush on the WCFYA tour. It's obviously that a lotta people are enjoying the "reunion"....
Well, all gigs I saw with Bush were sold out. I think, many people go to the Joey-shows for nostalgic reasons. Many of them wont go to the next tour.

spacebeer said:
I know there's some people here that cannot stand my opinion
I have no problem with your opinion. Why should I? I like discussing with people who think different.
Do YOU have a problem with my opinion? It seems so. :erk:

spacebeer said:
I do think that if they change singer again then they should better quit whoever it is, but that's my Opinion...
Hey, I had the SAME opinion!
Before Joey came back. :heh::lol:

:kickass:

spacebeer said:
...Fact is that I'll be seeing ANTHRAX in 3 weeks in a venue that is 4 times as big as the venue they only filled about half with Bush on the WCFYA tour. It's obviously that a lotta people are enjoying the "reunion"....
Could it be that you're claustrophobic as well?

Personally, my leanings have always been towards Bush. Mainly because the first Anthrax cd I ever bought was SOWN and I loved it. Needed more and more.lol

Then it lead me to the early stuff, which I love to. But the one thing that always stuck with me was that I preferred Bush's vocal style. But I am rather undecided on this.

However, all this talk and confusion has made me break open my Anthrax again and blast them as loud as possible. I need a good slap in the face for not playing them in quite some time.lol :headbang: :headbang:

jdelpi said:
Seriosuly, it's almost funny that people are still talking about it. It's like someone whining about Metallica. Yeah, no shit they suck now! But I guess if you want to discuss such topics a few more times, the RB site is good for that.

Key word is 'almost' funny. It's so old...it should be in detention.