New JOHN BUSH interview

LOL Joey has nothing to do with 80's glam rock! they were more metal then (and now again) than they were after IMO.

Some high pitched singers suck, Joey is definately not one of them, and some lower pitched singers suck just as bad....it's isn't in the pitch it's just what you do with your voice. I suck I give you that!

spacebeer said:
I suck I give you that!
We all knew that. The question is...do you swallow?
love-smiley-082.gif

love-smiley-083.gif

:lol:

spacebeer said:
LOL Joey has nothing to do with 80's glam rock! they were more metal then (and now again) than they were after IMO.

Some high pitched singers suck, Joey is definately not one of them, and some lower pitched singers suck just as bad....it's isn't in the pitch it's just what you do with your voice. I suck I give you that!

Joey is a good singer I hate the way he whales after every sentence though, I'm suprised he hasn't got a Japanese Whaling fleet after him.
Just thought Bush gave the Band a more in ya face style, puerly my opinion I dont expect it to change any one elses.

Old Anthrax Rule, New Anthrax Rule!!!!!:headbang: post new Anthrax? We'll have to see.

ruud3166 said:
Joey is a good singer I hate the way he whales after every sentence though, I'm suprised he hasn't got a Japanese Whaling fleet after him.
Just thought Bush gave the Band a more in ya face style, puerly my opinion I dont expect it to change any one elses.

Old Anthrax Rule, New Anthrax Rule!!!!!:headbang: post new Anthrax? We'll have to see.

That's great you feel that way, but seriously, it got fucking old a year ago, and we're all really sick of it. But I'm sure someone will be dumb enough to try to win a bitchfest against you.

WHAT? When the hell did Anthrax dump Neil Turbin?

I am stunned :)

Welcome ruud3166

Why would anyone be embarrassed to listen to music they like? There is nothing cheesy about Among the Living, or Master of Puppets, or anything that is classic and timeless. I still love old school Def Leppard, Maiden, Priest, etc.. and I love all sorts of new music, too. I think the key is to not get stuck in a certain period or look. It's all good if you have some variety in your life. I never understand people who say it's wrong to listen to music from a certain time; you wouldn't say that about a classic novel like Moby Dick, or a movie like Citizen Kane. Classics are timeless and there is always a new generation ready to discover them. I was only a baby when Led Zeppelin was in their prime, and I discovered them years after they had broken up. I'm glad nobody told me I should have been embarrassed to find Zep when hair metal was in full force, because I would have missed out on some great music.

ruud3166 said:
Just typical I get back into my Fav band of all time because I found out they've got some new stuff, and then I find out Johns left!:cry:
Yeah, but apparently since it's been almost a year, you're not allowed to complain about it here anymore. :Smug: If you're looking for a more supportive envirnoment to lament John's departure from Anthrax, you can go here: http://rbc.forumwise.com/rbc-forum-1.html but they don't like it when you mention that on the Anthrax forum either.

nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, but apparently since it's been almost a year, you're not allowed to complain about it here anymore.

You can complain; it's just gotten a little fuckin' old by now. The same would be true if we had a message board back in 1993 and Joey fans continued to bitch constantly about Joey getting canned. How many different ways can people say the same things over and over and over and over again?
  • John Bush rules.
  • Rob Caggiano rules.
  • Joey Belladonna sucks.
  • Danny Spitz sucks.
  • Joey is stuck in the 80s.
  • Charlie and Scott are money-grubbing whores.
  • Anthrax is ruined.
  • Joey's hair is goofy.
  • Anthrax sucked prior to 1993.
  • Scott's an ass because he won't tell us every possibility being discussed by the band.
Seriosuly, it's almost funny that people are still talking about it. It's like someone whining about Metallica. Yeah, no shit they suck now! But I guess if you want to discuss such topics a few more times, the RB site is good for that.

jdelpi said:
You can complain; it's just gotten a little fuckin' old by now. The same would be true if we had a message board back in 1993 and Joey fans continued to bitch constantly about Joey getting canned. How many different ways can people say the same things over and over and over and over again?
  • John Bush rules.
  • Rob Caggiano rules.
  • Joey Belladonna sucks.
  • Danny Spitz sucks.
  • Anthrax is ruined.
  • Joey's hair is goofy.
  • Scott's an ass because he won't tell us every possibility being discussed by the band.
Seriosuly, it's almost funny that people are still talking about it. It's like someone whining about Metallica. Yeah, no shit they suck now! But I guess if you want to discuss such topics a few more times, the RB site is good for that.

Thank you and goodnight.

nafnikufesin said:
Yeah, but apparently since it's been almost a year, you're not allowed to complain about it here anymore. :Smug: If you're looking for a more supportive envirnoment to lament John's departure from Anthrax, you can go here: http://rbc.forumwise.com/rbc-forum-1.html but they don't like it when you mention that on the Anthrax forum either.

You sound like a bitter old man...and have been for some time, sad!

Ozone said:
Why would anyone be embarrassed to listen to music they like? There is nothing cheesy about Among the Living, or Master of Puppets, or anything that is classic and timeless. I still love old school Def Leppard, Maiden, Priest, etc.. and I love all sorts of new music, too. I think the key is to not get stuck in a certain period or look. It's all good if you have some variety in your life. I never understand people who say it's wrong to listen to music from a certain time; you wouldn't say that about a classic novel like Moby Dick, or a movie like Citizen Kane. Classics are timeless and there is always a new generation ready to discover them. I was only a baby when Led Zeppelin was in their prime, and I discovered them years after they had broken up. I'm glad nobody told me I should have been embarrassed to find Zep when hair metal was in full force, because I would have missed out on some great music.

People actually made feel feel like an asshole for trying to get into Led Zep when I was 14 or 15. I'm 28 now, so do that math. I didn't start digging on Zep as seriously as I do now as a result of Anthrax. When they were touring for Volume 8 back in 98, I remember seeing Bush ask the bartender at a bar we were all hanging out at after a show to put on Led Zep. Whit Crane was there too and the dudes from LOA. Anyway, with Led Zep and Johnny Cash, you hear the roots of thrash metal's big four. Metal back then=blues based rock on warped speed with racks of marshalls and grips of distortion.

jdelpi said:
  • John Bush rules.
  • Rob Caggiano rules.
  • Joey Belladonna sucks.
  • Danny Spitz sucks.
  • Anthrax is ruined.
  • Joey's hair is goofy.

Yeah Justin. I understand your point. Bust most people don't come here everyday the way some of us do. You should be happy that Anthrax is in people's head these days to randomly stumble upon this message board and voice an OPINION. You sound defensive also. hmm??

nafnikufesin said:

haha you do sound like a bitter old man, that rbc is a disgrace. people have rights to have their say what they want of course but some things on that site are just plain ridiculous.

To each their own and all that, but that RBC site? Sheesh. If you don't agree with the band, move on. The guys on that site talk as if they are owed money by them or something. It's just a little weird for me I guess.

Reunion bashers is quite simply the lamest site in the history of history. If you don't like it - move on.

Stop clogging up bandwidth with this shite!

jdelpi said:
  • John Bush rules.
  • Rob Caggiano rules.
  • Joey Belladonna sucks.
  • Danny Spitz sucks.
  • Anthrax is ruined.
  • Joey's hair is goofy.

I'll never get tired of pointing out Joey's goofy hair.