New Katatonia release...

Kirkfjell

Sep 2, 2003
Brämhult, Sweden
Visit site
Hello everyone...

Couldn't find any info on the newspage regarding Katatonias next studioalbum so I thought I'd ask you guys if you had any word on if the recording has commenced and possible releasedate?

Cheers!

no release date. some demos recorded (says so under bio in the page.. daniels playlist "Katatonia - 'Demos 2005'"... ok leak now pllz Danne :p )

And it has been confirmed that when it will be released, it will kick arse.

Thats half a year.... Lets just hope they will release a single on beforehand this time.

When will they enter the studios? In the summer or earlier?Hope we'll get some anticipations soon...I really have no idea on how the new album will be!

daimonion said:
Thats half a year.... Lets just hope they will release a single on beforehand this time.

I completely agree....we need a single first! :) with extra tracks

I disagree......I dont want a preview.....I want to get it full on.....I would prefer to just wait till the real thing comes out.....I dont want to get a hard on and not get off if you know what I mean......come out with 2 unreleased tracks slightly after the alblum comes out.....about 4-6 months......that is what I would like to have happen......but that shit isnt always up to the band......alot of that shit is all label choices.....either way.....I look forward to it...

it' understandable,your point of view.
however,i still love some teasing.....well,I mean a nice single just 3 weeks before the complete album

Deliverance6 said:
I disagree......I dont want a preview.....I want to get it full on.....I would prefer to just wait till the real thing comes out.....I dont want to get a hard on and not get off if you know what I mean......come out with 2 unreleased tracks slightly after the alblum comes out.....about 4-6 months......that is what I would like to have happen......but that shit isnt always up to the band......alot of that shit is all label choices.....either way.....I look forward to it...

I agree completely, except for the hard on part!