New label?

I also wanted to ask you why you said good but I assumed you have something good on your mind or something we don't know by saying this...

You feel that now that the band is being dropped and have to make a new contract with another record company is for the best? Maybe it is...

Or maybe I didn't get then what the "good" you said stands for at all!

cloudy dream said:
I also wanted to ask you why you said good but I assumed you have something good on your mind or something we don't know by saying this...

You feel that now that the band is being dropped and have to make a new contract with another record company is for the best? Maybe it is...

Well, MFN got swallowed up by the majors, leaving the band in limbo for a while. Now they've finally been dropped they have many many options, which is a great position for an established band to be in. Especially being a bit older now, and (hopefully) a bit wiser to what they want/need from a label. So I cant see any reason to be down about the current situation eh?

we are in a good position now, its nice... might actually start earning the money we deserve too, instead of it going somewhere else...

cloudy dream said:

fuck off